Buckeyes stack up well in BCS | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Ohio State has been the most frequent player in the series, including the national-title win over Miami Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:12 AM THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH Highlights DVD From Navy to Michigan, the best of OSU football from the 2009 regular season Ordering info More football When Ohio State plays Oregon in the Rose Bowl on Jan.
Comments
141 - 160 of 160 Comments Last updated Jan 4, 2010
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
dansobel

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

Gator Gary wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Dublin... I HAVE A GREAT LIFE. In fact right now I sitting in my favorite comfortable chair, with my trophy wife, on my out-door patio (10th floor), which is over looking the Atlantic Ocean, enjoying a sunshining morning around 63 degrees, the high will be around 75 today. While you, are enjoying a cold, cloudy typical Ohio winter day, probably with an overweight Ohio wife, anticipating your approaching humilating defeat in the Rose Bowl. What even makes my life more enjoyable is the fact that part of my retirement portfolio is made up of Ohio Government Bonds, so you and your fellow Buckeye Fans that still live in Ohio, are helping to pay for my retirement, every year that you pay your Ohio Income Tax. LIFE is GREAT, when you are a GATOR FAN and you live in FLORIDA on the BEACH, but LIFE must SUCK when you are a BUCKEYE FAN and live in OHIO in the WOODS. GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
you can have fla Ive spent enough time visiting all my ancient relations there to know that it only has two kinds of whether rainy and hot ,rainier and hotter all the people I know down there own a home in the north to go to ,between april and dec .got to love those hurricanes,and the nasty drinking water,not mention lousy hockey.the only time you guys are any good(AT SPORTS) is when an Ohioian(Don Shula,Jim Leland,&Urban MEYER) gets tired of shoveling snow and moves down there. so enjoy 4 months of decent weather.I'll take my year round sporting life,basketball,golf,and fishing in the summer,hunting in the fall .snowmobiling,ice fishing in the winter,and beautiful weather year round( and no butt head southerners) to enjoy it in.thank you very much.
George

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

I can't ever remember is it buckeye or butteye, it doesn't really matter, Oregon will tear them a new one
Buckeye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

George wrote:
I can't ever remember is it buckeye or butteye, it doesn't really matter, Oregon will tear them a new one
How old are you...five?!
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2009

dansobel wrote:
<quoted text>you can have fla Ive spent enough time visiting all my ancient relations there to know that it only has two kinds of whether rainy and hot ,rainier and hotter
They have more than those two kinds of weather. The worst and coldest Spring break I ever experienced was in south FL. The wind was bitterly cold, making us have to run between rides and hide behind walls to stay a bit warmer. The warmest it got in Key West all week was one day when it soared to 67 degrees. In Pt. St. Lucie, it was in the 50's during the day, nobody could stand the beach because it was so windy and cold. If I'd just gone home for spring break it would have been nice....it was in the mid--80's in L. A.
fightfan

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

White Death is coming today.
Brobama 08

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

dansobel wrote:
<quoted text>who cares how solid they are there making a nfl salary. none of those guys are making the league min which would be around 410000.what did you make at burger king last year?
I had an off year in 2009.The three businesses I own only grossed 4.3 million.I dont own any Burger King restaurants nor do I work at one.

If you live in Columbus most would know who I am and recognize the name of at least one of my operations.

I'm not telling either.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

fightfan wrote:
White Death is coming today.
good luck fightfan I seen the weather !!!
GETFOOTOUTOFMOUT H

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Brobama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>I had an off year in 2009.The three businesses I own only grossed 4.3 million.I dont own any Burger King restaurants nor do I work at one.
If you live in Columbus most would know who I am and recognize the name of at least one of my operations.
I'm not telling either.
Anyone who would post on a blog about how much money their "businesses" made in a year is a complete fraud. You can't just pick a number and say that's what you made you numbskull...chances are you make nothing.
Nittany Lions

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Buckeye Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bro....you got to beat us to talk smack. You all won in a classic in 08. We destroyed you in 09. If you get us next year then you can come back. Until then concentrate on LSU.
Just a few more days, better luck next year.
GETFOOTOUTOFMOUT H

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Nittany Lions wrote:
<quoted text> Just a few more days, better luck next year.
It's gotta suck that you got stomped by the two decent teams you played this year in OSU and Iowa. And on your home turf...I thought PSU was going all the way this year, at least that's what I heard at the beginning of the season.
ANDY

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Brobama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>I had an off year in 2009.The three businesses I own only grossed 4.3 million.I dont own any Burger King restaurants nor do I work at one.
I'm not telling either.
WHO GIVES A F*CK
Mr Breeze

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Brobama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>Wells is a great player when he isnt hurt.Jenkins is a pass dropping machine,I havent paid much attention too Gamble to be honest.
Didnt AJ Hawk lose his starting job in GB!!!!You have to go back to Eddie George to find a Buckeye that really performed in the NFL.
Do you even follow football??? Since Eddy George left in 95: Orlando Pace, Sean Springs, Antione Winfield, Will Smith Lacharles BentleY, and yes, even Chris Gamble have played in the Pro Bowl. Many more are starters. Stick to what you know, whatever that may be....
Nittany Lions

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

GETFOOTOUTOFMOUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's gotta suck that you got stomped by the two decent teams you played this year in OSU and Iowa. And on your home turf...I thought PSU was going all the way this year, at least that's what I heard at the beginning of the season.
Like your loser team played stiff competition? Sure, go drink some more kool-aid and play with your toy trucks.
GETFOOTOUTOFMOUT H

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2009

Judged:

Nittany Lions wrote:
<quoted text> Like your loser team played stiff competition? Sure, go drink some more kool-aid and play with your toy trucks.
Haha, we beat you in your house after all the smack talking...Iowa and OSU exposed your Lions. The only thing stiff are your players necks after getting beat down by the two real teams in the Big10. But I will be rooting for you against LSU, because as a true Big10 fan that is what a classy fan does.
Mr Breeze

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Mr Breeze wrote:
<quoted text>Do you even follow football??? Since Eddy George left in 95: Orlando Pace, Sean Springs, Antione Winfield, Will Smith Lacharles BentleY, and yes, even Chris Gamble have played in the Pro Bowl. Many more are starters. Stick to what you know, whatever that may be....
I forgot to include Mike Vrable and Santonio Holmes. Holmes hasn't made the Pro Bowl but he was the Super Bowl MVP.
Mr Breeze

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

C Nick Mangold just got picked to his second Pro Bowl too.
Buckeye Expat

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Mr Breeze wrote:
C Nick Mangold just got picked to his second Pro Bowl too.
Mangold rocks! He got playing time from LeCharles Bentley his freshman year when Bentley won the Rimmington. He stepped in his rookie year when Pro Bowler Kevin Mawae went down and never looked back. Mawae thought he was so good he got himself traded rather than try to fight for his starting job back.

Espn ran a cool slot on Mangold's little sister. She ended up setting the national high school womens squat record and won a starting position on the o line of her high school football team. A playoff team. They had film of her pancake blocking two defenders in a first round game. She's funny as hell too. Shame she's gonna have a hell of time dealing with being 300 pounds as she gets older.
Mr Breeze

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Buckeye Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mangold rocks! He got playing time from LeCharles Bentley his freshman year when Bentley won the Rimmington. He stepped in his rookie year when Pro Bowler Kevin Mawae went down and never looked back. Mawae thought he was so good he got himself traded rather than try to fight for his starting job back.
Espn ran a cool slot on Mangold's little sister. She ended up setting the national high school womens squat record and won a starting position on the o line of her high school football team. A playoff team. They had film of her pancake blocking two defenders in a first round game. She's funny as hell too. Shame she's gonna have a hell of time dealing with being 300 pounds as she gets older.
Yea I seen that on ESPN. His (little sister) was a starting guard on the JV team. Those pancakes had me rollin off the couch. And Kettering Alter isn't just a playoff team. They just won their second state championship in a row. Nobody even came within 4TDS of them in the playoffs. The ESPN piece I seen was from a year or two ago. Have you seen another one or is that the one your talking about? I haven't heard if she is still playin.
Reese

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Nittany Lions wrote:
<quoted text> Just a few more days, better luck next year.
You can't be serious.... Big Ten fans should be pulling for each other. We can hate each other starting the last week of August 2010. If Michigan were playing in a bowl....oops.
NO MORE TAXES

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2010

Brobama 08 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you should smoke some more of whatever you're high on.Reining in the team is laughable,they have a dumb indecisive QB that falls apart under pressure.This offense couldnt move the ball on a sorry Michigan defense,how are they going to win a championship.
Pryor and Heisman that is hysterical,he isnt even the best QB in the Big Ten,he's maybe 4th best tops.The freshmen QB's at Michigan and Iowa are light years ahead of this clown Pryor.
Well, any second thoughts on your comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Laurinaitis Discussions

Search the James Laurinaitis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? Jun '14 Rambotron 1
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••