Buckeyes stack up well in BCS | BuckeyeXtra

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Ohio State has been the most frequent player in the series, including the national-title win over Miami Wednesday, December 23, 2009 3:12 AM THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH Highlights DVD From Navy to Michigan, the best of OSU football from the 2009 regular season Ordering info More football When Ohio State plays Oregon in the Rose Bowl on Jan.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
NHBuckeye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

Who is your Team of the Decade?

1) Texas (if they beat Alabama 3 if they don't)
2) LSU
3) Florida
4) USC
5) Ohio State
Reese

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Looking at overall performance and regular season victories, Conf Championships, bowl records, etc..
1- USC
2- Ohio St
3- Florida
4- Texas
5- LSU
PeterPiper

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

1)Texas
2)Florida
3)USC
4)LSU - Play in Sugar Bowl too much
5)Ohio State
dean

Daphne, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

All four LSU bowl games 90 miles from campus. And they're 4-0? Who would've thunk it? lol
ralph haagbristle

San Josť, Costa Rica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

The facts dont lie.The ohio state university plays to be a champion,and even when they lose the buckeyes were playing,and 129 other schools can not say the same.The tradition,the enormous fan base,the best band,the only winner of the heisman twice,the training facilities,the famous shoe,plays in the #1 rivalry,the great wins,the great losses,jack tatum,schlister to donley 1st play every game,woody hayes,1 more heisman ,and columbus ohio is heisman town,nfl loves great buckeyes for they play in the worst weather,and win,last but not least The Ohio State university is the tail that wags the dog in columbus ohio.
JStewBearcat05

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

You know tOSU is in deep do-do when its hometown newspaper has to invent news stories to prop up its image. They know OSU is in for another beatdown so they have to prop up its history.
getoutofcbus

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

ralph haagbristle wrote:
The facts dont lie.The ohio state university plays to be a champion,and even when they lose the buckeyes were playing,and 129 other schools can not say the same.The tradition,the enormous fan base,the best band,the only winner of the heisman twice,the training facilities,the famous shoe,plays in the #1 rivalry,the great wins,the great losses,jack tatum,schlister to donley 1st play every game,woody hayes,1 more heisman ,and columbus ohio is heisman town,nfl loves great buckeyes for they play in the worst weather,and win,last but not least The Ohio State university is the tail that wags the dog in columbus ohio.
God you people really are delusional, Now I know why the world laughs at us here in Cowlumbus!!!!! Trust me pal, it's really not all that!!!
Brobama 08

Grove City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

1-USC
2-Florida
3-Texas
4-LSU
5-Oklahoma

My opinion is based on strength of schedule,performance against ranked opponents and big game wins.

OSU would be in my top 5 for the first half of the decade but not the second half.The only big win the Bucks have had since the championship is the Michigan game in 2006.
Buckeye

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

But what have you done for me lately?

GO BUCKS BEAT THE DUCKS!
COWLUMBUS

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

JStewBearcat05 wrote:
You know tOSU is in deep do-do when its hometown newspaper has to invent news stories to prop up its image. They know OSU is in for another beatdown so they have to prop up its history.
Couldn't agree more......
jmmengel

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

JStew, i guess losing another coach to the big guys is not sitting well with you.
jaxbuck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

USC 4 wins have been across town in the Rose Bowl, ALL of Fla wins except the 2006 Fiesta have been in the southeast.I.E. home games. All of LessU wins have been 90 miles away.Home Games. Texas and OSU have traveled from coast to coast to play in games against "local,Home Teams". "Just sayin"Yet they still have great records. OSU in fact has the best record of all. 129 others wish they had played in as many games as the buckeyes
Big Daryle

Lakewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

The Buckeye fans won't forget the thumping they receieve from Oregon next week for a long time.
JStewBearcat05

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

Just like the New York Yankees, Notre Lame can buy all the talent it wants. Sometimes it gets lucky and actually wins. With their payroll, they should win every year.

I really don't care if UC wins against Florida or not. All they need to do is keep it within 26, and THE Ohio State will be the laughingstock of Ohio, which will fit in well with your joke of a program that is a total laughingstock in the other 49 states.

Try rocking the Bucks gear outside of the 614 and you'll get laughed at the way people used to laugh at dwarfs.
jmmengel wrote:
JStew, i guess losing another coach to the big guys is not sitting well with you.
gary dougherty

West Chester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

Tressel will lose again if he plays for field position instead of going for goal line!
Bob

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

Why do we acknowledge that little boy jstew? He just comes in here, because no one wants to talk about his Bearcats. That is too bad, because you would think people in Cincy would want to talk about the #3 undefeated team in the country, but it looks like they just can't generate any interest, so he needs to come to a board where the fans care.
savit

Youngstown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

JStewBearcat05 wrote:
Better to have some history than your here today gone tomorrow kittens there stewy.
BuckeyeDan

Chesterland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

Hey JStew, your quote, "I really don't care if UC wins against Florida or not. All they need to do is keep it within 26", further confirms my thought that you are a complete idiot. I know you are afraid of what FLA is going to do to your UC Bearcats, so hide behind this retarded rationale all you want. Your a moron.
gygaz

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

Judged:

literally no one cares about UC football
big D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2009

JStewBearcat05 wrote:
And we could look at Cincinnati's BCS history:

0-1 ... soon to be 0-2

Maybe someone should write a story about that... but who would read it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of160
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Laurinaitis Discussions

Search the James Laurinaitis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? Jun 21 Rambotron 1
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••