NFC West Bulks Up

Mar 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NFLMocks

In recent years the NFC West has been known mostly for being well, terrible. A And when there have been flashes of success it's been done with offense.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
the rain in spain

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

I have a feeling that matt flynn will be a seahawk before to long.with smith visiting the dolphin's, i think the hawks defense and one qb away from a playoff birth is to appealing for him,if miami offers around the same amount of cash.

Since: Mar 12

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

the rain in spain wrote:
I have a feeling that matt flynn will be a seahawk before to long.with smith visiting the dolphin's, i think the hawks defense and one qb away from a playoff birth is to appealing for him,if miami offers around the same amount of cash.
well if the 49ers fail in the manning sweepstakes and smith is too pissed off to resign i hope sf takes a look at flynn

Since: Mar 12

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

SNEAKYBEATS wrote:
<quoted text>well if the 49ers fail in the manning sweepstakes and smith is too pissed off to resign i hope sf takes a look at flynn
too late flynn signs with seahawks 3 years 26 million and 10 guaranteed.... One more qb gone nice grab seattle!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent James Laurinaitis Discussions

Search the James Laurinaitis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Will The Rams Secondary Doom the Defense? Jun 21 Rambotron 1
2013 NFL Preview: St. Louis Rams (Jul '13) Jul '13 Cam cisneros 1
Rams announce Rob Ryan won't be defensive coord... (Jan '13) Jan '13 brent0025 1
Pro Bowl has No St. Louis Rams Playersa This Se... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Tiffani 1
Feldman: What would Rams defense look like unde... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Juanito 2
NFL Rams at home in London after sharing Arsena... (Oct '12) Oct '12 John Paz 1
NFL Notebook: Suspension extended for Broncos' ... (Oct '12) Oct '12 rdshu 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••