Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Making, and Thoughts on the Steelers Loss

There are 1 comment on the NicePickCowher story from Dec 24, 2012, titled Mike Tomlin, Recidivist Late-Game Decision Making, and Thoughts on the Steelers Loss. In it, NicePickCowher reports that:

First of all, I must issue kudos to the Steelers' Defense after their gritty showing yesterday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NicePickCowher.

Jpsteeler

Blackburn, Australia

#1 Dec 24, 2012
I am already looking towards next season .This year you guys suffered alot of injuries and that goes against the grain of any game plan you have offensively and defensively. I thinkthe roster will get healthier and maybe a little help from the draft too .Sad it ended the way it did .Better to lose now than deep in the playoffs. Regards John.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Mock Draft: Predicting All 7 Rounds (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hiroshi 4
News Ravens, Steelers interested in Elvis Dumervil, ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rodney 1
News AFC North: James Harrison not Ready to Leave Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 bigd 1
News Why Has Pittsburgh Steelers Guard Willie Colon ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike 1
News Why I'm rooting for the Steelers to win in Week... (Dec '12) Feb '13 Black Is back 19
News 7 Questions the Pittsburgh Steelers Must Answer... (Jan '13) Feb '13 steelersfan1 3
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2
More from around the web