Steelers react to Roethlisberger's 'E:60' talk

There are 2 comments on the Fox Sports story from Nov 14, 2009, titled Steelers react to Roethlisberger's 'E:60' talk. In it, Fox Sports reports that:

Roethlisberger made the admission one night earlier during a national television interview on ESPN's primetime news program, "E:60." "That surprises me," said defensive lineman Brett Keisel , who is Roethlisberger's closest friend on the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox Sports.

92Fan

Waynesburg, PA

#1 Nov 14, 2009
I don't know why they would be shocked. I know people in that locker room and he wasn't a very well liked guy back then..at all.
Rex J Steelman

Slippery Rock, PA

#2 Nov 14, 2009
It doesn't surprise me, either. He was well-known as a weight-room slacker, which is often a sign of overconfidence, and I'd heard stories about his cocky attitude, too. The important thing, though, is that he CHANGED. There's no question he's a world-class leader in that locker room now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Mock Draft: Predicting All 7 Rounds (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hiroshi 4
News Ravens, Steelers interested in Elvis Dumervil, ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rodney 1
News AFC North: James Harrison not Ready to Leave Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 bigd 1
News Why Has Pittsburgh Steelers Guard Willie Colon ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike 1
News Why I'm rooting for the Steelers to win in Week... (Dec '12) Feb '13 Black Is back 19
News 7 Questions the Pittsburgh Steelers Must Answer... (Jan '13) Feb '13 steelersfan1 3
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2
More from around the web