Mangini focused on rival Steelers | T...

Mangini focused on rival Steelers | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 2 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Mangini focused on rival Steelers | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The Browns' short work week for a game tonight against the Pittsburgh Steelers began with coach Eric Mangini saying, "I've been looking forward to this for a while." The home game against the Steelers has stood out since he became coach and saw the schedule.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

William Wittenauer

Ravenna, OH

#1 Dec 10, 2009
I will believe a Browns win at home over the struggling Super Bowl Champions when I see it period, end of discussion! Our defense totally fell apart against San Diego!
WestCoastDon

Costa Mesa, CA

#2 Dec 11, 2009
Congrats to the entire Browns organization on a huge win. Real character was shown in below zero conditions to knock of the defending Super Bowl champions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers Mock Draft: Predicting All 7 Rounds (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hiroshi 4
News Ravens, Steelers interested in Elvis Dumervil, ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rodney 1
News AFC North: James Harrison not Ready to Leave Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 bigd 1
News Why Has Pittsburgh Steelers Guard Willie Colon ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike 1
News Why I'm rooting for the Steelers to win in Week... (Dec '12) Feb '13 Black Is back 19
News 7 Questions the Pittsburgh Steelers Must Answer... (Jan '13) Feb '13 steelersfan1 3
News Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2