NFL draft: Steelers choose Heyward at No. 31 | BuckeyeXtra

Cameron Heyward was the 12th and final defensive linemen chosen in the first round and the fifth from the Big Ten. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GATOT GARY

Saint Petersburg, FL

#42 Apr 30, 2011
O-H-I-O wrote:
<quoted text>
The school that has the most players in the NFL is The Ohio State University. Google it.
Go Bucks. I think they're in the Big 10. Just the facts!!!
yOU ARE CORRECT!! OSU does have the most players in the NFL. OSU has has great talent, They just can not beat the SEC teams amd USC in Big Games! Your taslent will be deleted after the NCAA sanctions sdet in. GO GATORS!!! GO SEC!@!!
GATOT GARY

Saint Petersburg, FL

#43 Apr 30, 2011
Hokamania wrote:
<quoted text> Hey gary who gives a sh1t? They also graduate players that can't read. I also remember Michigan putting a stomp down on the gators when they had Tebow and Grossman.
Yes, Michigan did beat the GATORS!!! When was the last time the Wolvereines won a NC? Back in 1997 and they had to share it! LAME!!! GO GATORS !!! go sec!!!!
GATOT GARY

Saint Petersburg, FL

#44 Apr 30, 2011
Two Term Kasich wrote:
<quoted text>
SEC has better athletes for sure. But the coaches are from Big Ten states, Nick Saban and Urban Meyers were coaches in Michigan State and Bowling Green before they were offered by SEC.
I think Big Ten has the brains and the coaching skill sets while SEC has the bodies to execute but no coach in SEC are very smart.
Why didn't Sabin and Meyer stay in the mid-west and coach Big Ten Schools if the Big Ten and Mid-West is so great? SEems like every one in the Midwest wants to cme down South! Enjoy your OSU probation!!!! GGATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
GATOT GARY

Saint Petersburg, FL

#45 Apr 30, 2011
Dude wrote:
Good Night Gary Boy. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day for you.
I always have a good day! What could be better than living at St Pete Beach, Enjoying the Sun and ice cold beer at a on the BEach Tike bar every day, By the way it is 11 AM, clear blue skies and a nice 77 dgrees. How is your great Ohio weather today. Any sun forecasted for today. Are their any beaches on the Sciota or Ohio Rivers? GO GATORS!! GO SEC!!!
OSUisdirty

Southfield, MI

#46 Apr 30, 2011
Mike D wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know a fact from a fart!
I strongly disagree. Gator Gary surely knows the difference between a fact and a fart. Gary doesn't smell his hand after he hears a fact......
OSUisdirty

Southfield, MI

#47 Apr 30, 2011
GATOT GARY wrote:
<quoted text> I always have a good day! What could be better than living at St Pete Beach, Enjoying the Sun and ice cold beer at a on the BEach Tike bar every day, By the way it is 11 AM, clear blue skies and a nice 77 dgrees. How is your great Ohio weather today. Any sun forecasted for today. Are their any beaches on the Sciota or Ohio Rivers? GO GATORS!! GO SEC!!!
A few observations.....Gary is sooo intelleigent he can't even spell his screen name correctly. What could be better than living at St. Pete Beach???? How about knowing when to use caps on certain words, or to spell words correctly? How about knowing when to use a question mark? How about living in a city that MIGHT be there next year depending on the hurricane season? Gary, I hate O$U as much as you do, but you are simply a freaking idiot!
GATOT GARY

Saint Petersburg, FL

#48 Apr 30, 2011
OSUisdirty wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly disagree. Gator Gary surely knows the difference between a fact and a fart. Gary doesn't smell his hand after he hears a fact......
FACT... Your great coach, Tressel, Mr Integrity, Mr Man Of Character. is A LIAR!!! How about that for a FACT!!! Try and refute that. And what is so amzing is the loyality of OSU fan to Mrt. LIAR... GO GATORS!! GO SEC!!!
Exxon Mobile

Columbus, OH

#49 Apr 30, 2011
GATOT GARY wrote:
<quoted text> Why didn't Sabin and Meyer stay in the mid-west and coach Big Ten Schools if the Big Ten and Mid-West is so great? SEems like every one in the Midwest wants to cme down South! Enjoy your OSU probation!!!! GGATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
I just stated that, did you not read my post? SEC has better bodies and athletes but they need Big Ten coaches to make them champions. I don't want to stereotype but it is true that southerners have better genetics from slavery but lack of intelligence. You should know that you are from the south right?
Beef Stephenson

Spring Hill, FL

#50 Apr 30, 2011
In a later round, the Steelers will grab DT Howarth Washington out of Wisconsin A & I as the sleeper pick.
Hokamania

Richland, MI

#51 Apr 30, 2011
GATOT GARY wrote:
<quoted text> Why didn't Sabin and Meyer stay in the mid-west and coach Big Ten Schools if the Big Ten and Mid-West is so great? SEems like every one in the Midwest wants to cme down South! Enjoy your OSU probation!!!! GGATORS!!! GO SEC!!!
Several reasons weather, lower academic standards, easier to cheat, and sabin and Meyer never were at good big ten schools as head coaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Harrison Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steelers Mock Draft: Predicting All 7 Rounds (Mar '13) Mar '13 Hiroshi 4
Ravens, Steelers interested in Elvis Dumervil, ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rodney 1
AFC North: James Harrison not Ready to Leave Di... (Mar '13) Mar '13 bigd 1
Why Has Pittsburgh Steelers Guard Willie Colon ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Mike 1
Why I'm rooting for the Steelers to win in Week... (Dec '12) Feb '13 Black Is back 19
7 Questions the Pittsburgh Steelers Must Answer... (Jan '13) Feb '13 steelersfan1 3
Pittsburgh Steelers Mock Draft: Full 7-Round Pr... (Dec '12) Jan '13 wondering 2
More from around the web