I am a Farrior descendant

Posted in the James Farrior Forum

Candace Jones Pease

Mount Dora, FL

#1 Jan 20, 2009
So proud of you. My geneology dates back to James Farrior, a French Huguenot who left Normandy France around 1722 and possibly landed in Wilmington, N.C. and married Margaret Bryan from Ireland. From this marriage came three children: Mary, William,and John, the first three American born Farriors. My grandfather is William H. Farrior from Wallace, N.C. He was farmer and tobacco warehouse owner. My uncle, William Farrior Jr.(now 83) did a documentation of Farrior descendants. My husband Jack and I live in Mount Dora, Fl. He is President, CEO of First National Bank of Mount Dora. We have two children, a daughter 36 and son 33 and two grandchildren. Ironically my husbands football # in high school was 51! I just want you to know at my friends anuual Super Bowl party I will be cheering for my distant relative!
Wendy Southerland-Jone s

Oxnard, CA

#2 Nov 7, 2011
Candace Jones Pease wrote:
So proud of you. My geneology dates back to James Farrior, a French Huguenot who left Normandy France around 1722 and possibly landed in Wilmington, N.C. and married Margaret Bryan from Ireland. From this marriage came three children: Mary, William,and John, the first three American born Farriors. My grandfather is William H. Farrior from Wallace, N.C. He was farmer and tobacco warehouse owner. My uncle, William Farrior Jr.(now 83) did a documentation of Farrior descendants. My husband Jack and I live in Mount Dora, Fl. He is President, CEO of First National Bank of Mount Dora. We have two children, a daughter 36 and son 33 and two grandchildren. Ironically my husbands football # in high school was 51! I just want you to know at my friends anuual Super Bowl party I will be cheering for my distant relative!
Hi there...I am also a decendent of James and Margaret. Their son, John, had a son, John Jr., who had a daughter, Elizabeth, who married Alexander Southerland, who is my great-great-great grandfather. I would love to see anything about the Farrior's history. wjones@mwe.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

James Farrior Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Predicting the Pittsburgh Steelers' Free-Agent ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Reginald 1
Pittsburgh Steelers: Kevin Colbert Understands ... (Jul '12) Jul '12 steel pony 1
Tomlin: Loss to Ravens still stings (Nov '11) Nov '11 Bumblefarts 2
Serious trouble is lurking (Oct '11) Oct '11 Phillipsfarts 22
Kevin Cowherd: McKinnie biggest early-season su... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Orangefarts 20
Steelers pick up roles as Batman movie extras (Aug '11) Sep '11 Batfarts 3
Steelers edge Ravens to keep playoff hopes alive (Dec '09) Jun '11 For Real Dumb 72
More from around the web