Oakland Raiders having a hard time se...

Oakland Raiders having a hard time selling tickets

There are 7 comments on the www.joshualobdell.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders having a hard time selling tickets. In it, www.joshualobdell.com reports that:

I am sure this post is going to rile up Raider Nation, but based on their ticket sales maybe Raider nation isn't as big as maybe it once was.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.joshualobdell.com.

ThinkOutTheBox

Overland Park, KS

#1 Oct 1, 2010
well duh.
RaiderFaith

Knightdale, NC

#2 Oct 1, 2010
I have been a Raider fan since the 70's and this is an ignorant article. How can you expect tickets to sell when you haven't put a good product on the field in 8 years? Yes we have and have had some great players, but until the W column gets fatter, they will struggle to sell tickets. Plain and Simple.
Adrian in Tacoma

Tacoma, WA

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Gots to be a contender, still wait'n on them Seahawks...

“Ave Satanas”

Since: Dec 06

Bratislava, Slovakia

#4 Oct 1, 2010
Michael Bush is enuff to sell tickets...
Laughing

United States

#5 Oct 3, 2010
All those empty seats today vs the Texans...no one wants to watch these losers fail to win at home!

ROFLMAO!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#6 Oct 4, 2010
Laughing wrote:
All those empty seats today vs the Texans...no one wants to watch these losers fail to win at home!
ROFLMAO!
It's gonna continue to be that way until we find an answer on offense. The passing game looked like years past where it was all to the TE and the backfield and none to the WRs. Higgins had 2 catches, Murphy had 1 and DHB had 1. The OLine was just pathetic especially in pass protection.
Steve Tellers

Lakewood, OH

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Bring back Daryle Lamonica and his exciting long-ball aerial circus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
News Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News 5 Potential First-Round Scenarios for the Oakla... (Feb '14) Feb '14 King Ahzi 2
More from around the web