Michael IrvinI Don't Believe Al Michaels!!!Raiders CAN Win Super Bowl

Sep 7, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: TMZ.com

NFL Hall of Famer Michael Irvin knows what it takes to win a Super Bowl ... or three ... and last night, he spoke out AGAINST Al Michaels ... saying the Oakland Raiders CAN win a championship during Al Davis ' lifetime.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2011

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#1 Sep 7, 2011
I think Michael Irvin has called his shot for the season. I've always thought this guy was nuts, but I hope he's right this time
Cityraider

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2011
Thanks for the support the raiders got all the pieces in place too win a championships now its about production. Raider Nation
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#3 Sep 8, 2011
I heard Big Al was rolling out a new motto this year replacing commitment to excellence.
Now the battle cry is:
HEY LA...Wait till next year!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#4 Sep 8, 2011
better than the cuntlers old line, help, i've fallen and i can't get up! oop, there goes the season!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#5 Sep 8, 2011
You have to admit, Cuntler has the best mope in football. When he pushes the bottom lip out and pouts (oh wait, Rivers called him out once) He was right
Jerry Jones

Spring Hill, FL

#6 Sep 8, 2011
Al Davis has adapted a team motto for this season.

"No hope today means less disappointment tomorrow"

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#7 Sep 8, 2011
you fix that cuntler situation, and your team is back in contention! OH, and pay those other guys briggs and forte, or they're going to play unhappy!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Al Davis

Littleton, CO

#8 Sep 9, 2011
Jerry Jones wrote:
Al Davis has adapted a team motto for this season.
"No hope today means less disappointment tomorrow"
Actually here are the new motto's:
Oakland: Go to HELL in 2012
OG: Go back to being Gay, Raiders moving to LA

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#9 Sep 9, 2011
Al Davis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually here are the new motto's:
Oakland: Go to HELL in 2012
OG: Go back to being Gay, Raiders moving to LA
well, you're HAPPY with your bears aren't you? well then, YOU'RE GAY! happy = gay(lol) i think we're all going to go to hell in 2012! isn't that when the world is supposed to end?
but this year? it's
RAIDERS 2011!!!BABY!

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#10 Sep 9, 2011
whats the motto lbf? cuntlering out? moody? didn't get none last night? "SLEEP"
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#11 Sep 9, 2011
They have to rhyme OG
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#12 Sep 9, 2011
Bears Motto:
Rather than depending on Cuntl-er
Give the ball to the punt-er

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#13 Sep 9, 2011
Laughing Bear Fan wrote:
They have to rhyme OG
ohhhh!(lol). i'm not a rapper though? all i know is, RAIDERS are the best "F" the rest!
RAIDERS 2011!!!
Coach Art Shell

Spring Hill, FL

#14 Sep 9, 2011
Al Davis has the personality of a hospital gurney.

“PLAY TO WIN”

OG, "so cal."

#15 Sep 9, 2011
do you hate al davis cause he's kicked a.s all over the nfl? i loooove al davis, he pisses haters off!(LOL)
RAIDRS 2011!!!
ALZADOISGOD

Indianapolis, IN

#16 Sep 10, 2011
Who the hell is Al Michaels anyway ? If not for the "Miracle on Ice" and an earthquake during the World Series, would this Cosell wannabe even be in the position he is now ?
The most annoying voice in sports commentary does not make you an expert .
Being an AFL Commissioner , Head Coach , GM , and Hall of Fame member...Yeah that kind of does .

While we are on the subject . Who did more for the game , Davis or Halas ? Remember his last years when the bores couldn`t buy a win , even with Butkus and Sayers ?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#17 Sep 12, 2011
ALZADOISGOD wrote:
Who the hell is Al Michaels anyway ? If not for the "Miracle on Ice" and an earthquake during the World Series, would this Cosell wannabe even be in the position he is now ?
The most annoying voice in sports commentary does not make you an expert .
Being an AFL Commissioner , Head Coach , GM , and Hall of Fame member...Yeah that kind of does .
While we are on the subject . Who did more for the game , Davis or Halas ? Remember his last years when the bores couldn`t buy a win , even with Butkus and Sayers ?
Alzado, I hope your season has another painful ending like the TUCK RULE
SOS

Indianapolis, IN

#18 Sep 14, 2011
Choking Bear Fag wrote:
<quoted text>Alzado, I hope your season has another painful ending like the TUCK RULE
Yeah, that was pretty frustrating, with our quarterback sitting on the bench , whining like a little girl . Wait a minute , that wasn`t the Raiders , who was that ? His name sounds like Cuntler ?
Laughing Bear Fan

Littleton, CO

#19 Sep 15, 2011
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that was pretty frustrating, with our quarterback sitting on the bench , whining like a little girl . Wait a minute , that wasn`t the Raiders , who was that ? His name sounds like Cuntler ?
Hey, he's a capitalist. He got a new endorsement...from Vagisil

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years May '14 TexasRaider 5
Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
5 Potential First-Round Scenarios for the Oakla... (Feb '14) Feb '14 King Ahzi 2
Terrelle Pryor reaches JaMarcus Russell level l... (Nov '13) Nov '13 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 15
Bill Simmons writes off Raiders in 2013 Preseas... (Sep '13) Sep '13 RaiderFaith 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

JaMarcus Russell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••