How Can the Oakland Raiders Escape Bl...

How Can the Oakland Raiders Escape Black Hole of Losing?

There are 5 comments on the BleacherReport story from May 9, 2013, titled How Can the Oakland Raiders Escape Black Hole of Losing?. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

This will not be news to the rabid fanbase of the Oakland Raiders : The team has not won in over a decade.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#1 May 9, 2013
how can the oakland RAIDERS escape black hole of losing?
"just be patient?"
RAIDERS 2013!!!
raiderfaith

Bunnlevel, NC

#2 May 10, 2013
I am, like the rest of raider nation, tired of losing. But some of us feel we are making the right moves to start winning again. Let's hope those of us that think this way are right.

Since: Jan 11

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 10, 2013
THe article harped on some very very old and worn down points. A lot of these things are well known to us, we lived through it. That being said, at least he took a good deal of time to write a big long article.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#4 May 10, 2013
damn' was it a long ass book! i didn't even get to reading too much into the past cause, it's ova!(lol). but to RF'S comment, i just gotta say that right now towards the beggining of this season, mckenzie is starting to put some thought into a "near future" rather than a lonnng haul. he replaced g knapp and may have fixed that position. he did ok in the draft. i mean that's pretty much all i can say good of him other than he's already started picking up a few veterans here and there. that helps! and i can blab and blab so much on how i believe our season is going to go, but everything still depends on what mckenzie still decides to do from today on. there is still little time and we definitely still gotta play the season out cause, i mean, it may turn out better than what "i" think will happen. but as far as going the right direction? we're a foot or two almost three, forward this off season. don't know if you or any of you agree. like i said before and still say, i'm not expecting a big season this year. just being honest to my opinion, on my part. and i don't mean to burst some bubbles out there. i like the optimism here and there. i'd rather be optimistic than not. anyways, next year? we have to start taking giant steps forward. BUT, that's a whole year later of 2014. so, today!, today is what i'm talking about. forget the past. it's history! GO RAIDERS!
RAIDERS 2013!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#5 May 10, 2013
Though I disagree with a few of the draft picks, I think we are headed in the right direction. This season I think will give us a clear indication of which way we are headed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Raiders May Be Back (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
News Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
More from around the web