Oakland Raiders season preview: Raide...

Oakland Raiders season preview: Raiders, new quarterback Jason Campbell both happy for fresh start

There are 6 comments on the Ledger Dispatch story from Sep 7, 2010, titled Oakland Raiders season preview: Raiders, new quarterback Jason Campbell both happy for fresh start. In it, Ledger Dispatch reports that:

The Raiders' hope of ending a string of seven seasons with at least 11 losses has settled squarely onto new quarterback Jason Campbell's shoulder pads.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger Dispatch.

“Back in Black”

Since: Nov 09

Lake Forest, CA

#1 Sep 7, 2010
No doubt the Raiders are ready for the new season. I for one am excited. Win or lose I am a fan and from what I have seen in the pre-season and the weeks before that the Raiders will be the team to beat in the AFL West and not the Charges. Still believen 9-7 season.
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#2 Sep 7, 2010
I will be satisfied with an 8-8 season...anything above that is Gravy!
The Stabler Raider wrote:
No doubt the Raiders are ready for the new season. I for one am excited. Win or lose I am a fan and from what I have seen in the pre-season and the weeks before that the Raiders will be the team to beat in the AFL West and not the Charges. Still believen 9-7 season.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#3 Sep 7, 2010
(lol) sh.t i will satisfy with a 7-9! but i don't want to. i think once the winning gets good players are going to get hungry and keep going. players talk about bringing back that old tradition of RAIDERS agressiveness back and they want to be part of it. if they can build that mentality on (D) and we get decent (qb) protection? we will win our division. i like the 9-7 as well. can't wait for sunday!
RAIDERS 2010!!!

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Sep 7, 2010
It all depends on how we start the season. I can see us Winning our first 3. I'm not so sure about Houston and San Francisco. We'll probably sweep KC and split with Denver and San Diego. Seattle and Jacksonville oughta be wins. Pittsburgh, Miami and Indy will be tough. I can see 9-7 happening...WIN in 2010!!!!!!!!!!
RaiderFaith

Durham, NC

#5 Sep 7, 2010
I am most concerned with Tenneessee...if we can beat them...then I am not as worried about Houston or San Fran.
TexasRaider wrote:
It all depends on how we start the season. I can see us Winning our first 3. I'm not so sure about Houston and San Francisco. We'll probably sweep KC and split with Denver and San Diego. Seattle and Jacksonville oughta be wins. Pittsburgh, Miami and Indy will be tough. I can see 9-7 happening...WIN in 2010!!!!!!!!!!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

" I DA HO " !

#6 Sep 7, 2010
thats why i say low scoring game. it takes a spark to start a fire and titans will make a fight for their good start after going 0-6 to start their season last year. i can honestly say frisco and their head coach singleterry make a difference. houston has been the winner in matches vs RAIDERS and it's just too weird how we have been practically playing them almost every year since they started in the nfl. it's almost like playing the broncos with their coach. RAIDERS are supposedly much improved and now the season starts sunday. it's time. we want our first win BADLY too!
RAIDERS 2010!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Raiders May Be Back (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
News Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
More from around the web