2011 NFL Draft: Biggest Draft Busts i...

2011 NFL Draft: Biggest Draft Busts in the History of Each NFL Franchise

There are 4 comments on the Bleacher Report story from Feb 16, 2011, titled 2011 NFL Draft: Biggest Draft Busts in the History of Each NFL Franchise. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

When I kept seeing these names, the same thought kept racing through my head. "Oh my gosh! I remember him in college.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Howard

Bronx, NY

#1 Feb 16, 2011
Are you kidding me? How can Jamarcus Russell not be the Raiders biggest draft bust. Seriously?
RaiderFaith

Cary, NC

#2 Feb 16, 2011
This is why I hate the bleacher report...idiots write these articles. Yes JaMarcus is the raiders biggiest bust...this guy also said Boller is the Ravens buggest bust and until Flacco just passed him he has the most yards for the Ravens. again the guy thatr wrote this didn't do his home work. Then he put Ricky Williams as the biggest bust for the Saints. Ricky had over 100 yards 2 of the 3 years with the saints...How is that a bust? Again...I hate the bleacher report.
JBG its me

Carthage, TX

#3 Feb 17, 2011
I hated JBust too, but what about those guys in back to back years that never played a down in the NFL?

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Feb 17, 2011
That would be John Clay and Bob "I'm not even gonna try to type his last name". Back then Al Davis let his coaches have a little more say in who plays and who don't. Plus our teams were decent enough that if certain players didn't play they weren't missed too much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
News Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News 5 Potential First-Round Scenarios for the Oakla... (Feb '14) Feb '14 King Ahzi 2
More from around the web