Former quarterback JaMarcus Russell t...

Former quarterback JaMarcus Russell talks about Oakland Raiders...

There are 3 comments on the Chico Enterprise-Record story from Oct 25, 2011, titled Former quarterback JaMarcus Russell talks about Oakland Raiders.... In it, Chico Enterprise-Record reports that:

Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell, #2, walks off the field after throwing an interception caught by Denver Broncos Renaldo Hill, #23, in the first quarter of their game on Sunday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chico Enterprise-Record.

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#1 Oct 25, 2011
jamarcus russell; "i'll keep moving, man. but what if i don't make it back to the nfl? i'll be okay being a competior. i feel like i have unfinished business. like, it can't end like this. but, want to know the truth? i know that the game don't owe me a damn thing"
SAME ATTITUDE! but only he knows what was troubling him!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!
mwgfret

Alameda, CA

#2 Oct 25, 2011
No, fatboy, the game don't owe you a damn thing. After you stole 39 million from the Raiders methinks YOU owe the game something. Prime candidate for most worthless human, EVER!

“PLAY TO WIN”

Since: Jul 09

OG, "so cal."

#3 Oct 25, 2011
yep. russell screwed up! AND, took the money! AND, screwed up! AND screwed up!
RAIDERS 2011!!! AL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
News Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
News 5 Potential First-Round Scenarios for the Oakla... (Feb '14) Feb '14 King Ahzi 2
More from around the web