Overweight Russell Wants to Return, Raiders Pryor to Get Chance

Jan 24, 2013 Full story: FootballSchedule.me

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. And in the case of former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell, he's living proof of that as he'd like to make a comeback.

Full Story

“Undertaker Raiders Simona S”

Since: Apr 11

The Blackhole

#1 Jan 24, 2013
I hated jrust from day one. Pryor seems like he could make some things happen. Ever since Kerry Collins failed us, I always felt like we needed a proven veteran QB to lead our offense like Palmer; I thought Campbell was good too. I find it funny that I got my wish after Campbell got hurt, but anyways, I feel like Pryor is worth taking a chance on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan 14 Same Story 10
Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
5 Potential First-Round Scenarios for the Oakla... (Feb '14) Feb '14 King Ahzi 2
More from around the web