Gradkowski rescues Raiders

Gradkowski rescues Raiders

There are 1 comment on the Daily Democrat story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Gradkowski rescues Raiders. In it, Daily Democrat reports that:

Bruce Gradkowski held his helmet and the football to the sky as he walked off the field to the chants of "Bruuuuce!" that echoed throughout the Coliseum for most of the second half.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Democrat.

Brandos Mom

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2010
Gotta love those Pollocks, I should know I married one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

JaMarcus Russell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Raiders May Be Back (Sep '15) Sep '15 Fart news 2
News NFL notebook: Bengals, 'Pacman' agree on contra... (May '10) Jan '15 Same Story 10
News Darren McFadden brings Oakland Raiders ground g... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pick 6: Biggest QB busts of the last 10 years (May '14) May '14 TexasRaider 5
News Former Chiefs Quarterback Matt Cassel to be an ... (Feb '14) Apr '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News The 5 Biggest NFL Draft Blunders in Oakland Rai... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Reggie McWTF 6
News How bad are things for Raiders? Even cheerleade... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Laughing bear Fan 3
More from around the web