Broncos vs. Chargers Preview: AFC Wes...

Broncos vs. Chargers Preview: AFC West rivalry renewed

There are 21 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Broncos vs. Chargers Preview: AFC West rivalry renewed. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

With the win over the Patriots now in the rearview mirror, the Denver Broncos set their sights squarely on the Chargers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KWJ

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Oct 15, 2009
McDaniels was acting as if they won the Super Bowl last week. Lets look at 5-0. Win 1 was a gift, wins 2 and 3 were against who??, and Dallas is overrated. That leaves you with one quality win. There are a lot of games left, so enjoy the sugar rush Denver fans
samurai

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Oct 15, 2009
I hope your right. Win Monday night and I will be a Bronco fan 'believer'.
samurai

Salt Lake City, UT

#3 Oct 15, 2009
I hope your right and the Broncos defeat the Chargers. If they do, a Bronco fan will become a believer.

“OMG! Obama Must GO”

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere else

#4 Oct 15, 2009
KWJ wrote:
McDaniels was acting as if they won the Super Bowl last week. Lets look at 5-0. Win 1 was a gift, wins 2 and 3 were against who??, and Dallas is overrated. That leaves you with one quality win. There are a lot of games left, so enjoy the sugar rush Denver fans
Win #1 was a win. A gift is something Santa Clause brings. The Broncos beat the Bengals, who went on to beat the Packers (no slouch) as well as last year's Super Bowl champs (the Steelers).

Win #2 was against the Browns, who went on to beat the Titans (Tennessee won 13 games last year, FYI).

Win #3 was against the Raiders, who took last year's AFC West champs (the Chargers) right down to the wire.

Win #4 was against the Cowboys, who were listed as a 10-point favorite. Funny, the Cowboys weren't "overrated" until the Broncos beat them.

Win #5 was against the Patriots, the team many considered to be the class of the AFC this year.

Don't you just hate it when someone exposes your blind hatred for exactly what it is...BLIND?
KWJ

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Oct 15, 2009
GJFlash wrote:
<quoted text>
Win #1 was a win. A gift is something Santa Clause brings. The Broncos beat the Bengals, who went on to beat the Packers (no slouch) as well as last year's Super Bowl champs (the Steelers).
Win #2 was against the Browns, who went on to beat the Titans (Tennessee won 13 games last year, FYI).
Win #3 was against the Raiders, who took last year's AFC West champs (the Chargers) right down to the wire.
Win #4 was against the Cowboys, who were listed as a 10-point favorite. Funny, the Cowboys weren't "overrated" until the Broncos beat them.
Win #5 was against the Patriots, the team many considered to be the class of the AFC this year.
Don't you just hate it when someone exposes your blind hatred for exactly what it is...BLIND?
No one cares what the Titans did last year (FYI). The Raiders did lose that game to the Chargers. And Dallas has beat Tampa Bay (0-5), Carolina (1-3) and Kansas City (0-5). That's a quality win. Don't get too excited, the AFC west race is far from over.
drew

San Diego, CA

#6 Oct 15, 2009
are serious? what a joke all you Bronco fans are. In the beginning of the season not a single one of you thought you would be a good team, now here you are making ridiculous predictions and playing the 'lack of respect' card. What a joke, I can't wait until the Donkeys choke again all you guys go right back to being prissy, pissed off gronola eating losers.
Mando

United States

#7 Oct 15, 2009
I back drew. Them donkeys going to get struck by lightning.

“OMG! Obama Must GO”

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere else

#8 Oct 15, 2009
I guess we'll see, won't we?

Make sure and come back Monday night, k?

Prissy. Haha. I guess you've never been to Colorado, chum(p).
karl42

Glendale, AZ

#9 Oct 15, 2009
Man, Denver D is going to show once again the Chargers ain't....

Will be a good game and Got to love my Broncos.

See ya' 2009 Super bowl.
karl42

Glendale, AZ

#10 Oct 15, 2009
drew wrote:
are serious? what a joke all you Bronco fans are. In the beginning of the season not a single one of you thought you would be a good team, now here you are making ridiculous predictions and playing the 'lack of respect' card. What a joke, I can't wait until the Donkeys choke again all you guys go right back to being prissy,**** off gronola eating losers.
Dude, I have lived both in Denver and San Diego whats your point?
Denver is better team and will win! barring a huge mistake like the chargers show up.
I hope they bring their best and will without a doubt be shut down. The Denver D is on fire!!!
scsuperchargers

Garden Grove, CA

#11 Oct 19, 2009
GJFlash wrote:
<quoted text>
Win #1 was a win. A gift is something Santa Clause brings. The Broncos beat the Bengals, who went on to beat the Packers (no slouch) as well as last year's Super Bowl champs (the Steelers).
Win #2 was against the Browns, who went on to beat the Titans (Tennessee won 13 games last year, FYI).
Win #3 was against the Raiders, who took last year's AFC West champs (the Chargers) right down to the wire.
Win #4 was against the Cowboys, who were listed as a 10-point favorite. Funny, the Cowboys weren't "overrated" until the Broncos beat them.
Win #5 was against the Patriots, the team many considered to be the class of the AFC this year.
Don't you just hate it when someone exposes your blind hatred for exactly what it is...BLIND?
win #1- cincy... who just got whooped by THE TEXANS!!!
win #2- the browns!?!?!?! wtf?
win #3- the raiders?!?!?!?! really? wtf? chargers beat them and you beat them.
win #4- legit win
win #5- legit OT win at home.

nice try.
scsuperchargers

Garden Grove, CA

#12 Oct 19, 2009
oops, one more...
win #2- browns---> EVERYONE HAS BEATEN THE TITANS.
drew

San Diego, CA

#13 Oct 19, 2009
yea, and i've lived in both cities too. Denver fans are bunch of bandwagon cry babies, except for seattle fans, Bronco fans are the worst) All I heard when I lived there was whinning over this and that. How pathetic are all you Bronco fans who were hiding when the season started and now can't seem to get off these message boards. I'll say exactly what I said last year the moments after the god forsaken Hocchuli game--I'll bet any of you bandwagon denver fans that the Chargers will win the west. No one took my bet last year, because you are all pussies and that was smart because you guys choked and will this year too. So why don't you all save everyone time and aggravation and just stop posting now. The Chargers always start slow and finish strong, how about the Broncos?

“OMG! Obama Must GO”

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere else

#14 Oct 19, 2009
scsuperchargers wrote:
<quoted text>
win #1- cincy... who just got whooped by THE TEXANS!!!
win #2- the browns!?!?!?!***
win #3- the raiders?!?!?!?! really?****? chargers beat them and you beat them.
win #4- legit win
win #5- legit OT win at home.
nice try.
#1 Dolts* win against the Raiders. Barely.

#2 Dolts win against the Dolphins at home. The Dolphins have beat...who?

*- Thanks RaysMom, that was hilarious!

“OMG! Obama Must GO”

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere else

#15 Oct 19, 2009
Three

and

out.

“OMG! Obama Must GO”

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere else

#16 Oct 19, 2009
Eddie Royal with a 93 YARD KICKOFF RETURN!!!!

Look on the bight side, at least the pouting LT will get another chance, assuming he can keep from tripping over his lower lip.
karl42

United States

#17 Oct 20, 2009
drew wrote:
yea, and i've lived in both cities too. Denver fans are bunch of bandwagon cry babies, except for seattle fans, Bronco fans are the worst) All I heard when I lived there was whinning over this and that. How pathetic are all you Bronco fans who were hiding when the season started and now can't seem to get off these message boards. I'll say exactly what I said last year the moments after the god forsaken Hocchuli game--I'll bet any of you bandwagon denver fans that the Chargers will win the west. No one took my bet last year, because you are all pussies and that was smart because you guys choked and will this year too. So why don't you all save everyone time and aggravation and just stop posting now. The Chargers always start slow and finish strong, how about the Broncos?
Keep the insults for your whiner LT I'm sure today you are having a hard time getting Denvers foot out your ***
raysmom

Pueblo, CO

#18 Oct 20, 2009
LOL! Having a common adversary can be a good thing, huh, guys?

6-0! I'll enjoy it, thanks anyway for the advise, Drew!

“YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#19 Oct 20, 2009
Way to go Broncos! What a great start to the season. After being on national tv last night, I think those in the NFL who didn't believe the Broncos are the "real deal"....they sure do now. Let's hope the bye week doesn't slow them down. GO BRONCOS!
karl42

United States

#20 Oct 20, 2009
raysmom wrote:
LOL! Having a common adversary can be a good thing, huh, guys?
6-0! I'll enjoy it, thanks anyway for the advise, Drew!
It is kinda cool raysmom, Our sports teams are good for ALL Americans.

I'm a Colorado native and there is no way possible I would ever down talk our States professional sports teams.

The recent talk of Rush Limbaugh gunning for a possible ownership of a NFL team made me sick.(by both sides)

Politics does not belong in Professional sports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamal Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox predicting quick turnaround (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foxfarts 5
News The Josh McDaniels Experiment Has Failed in Denver (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 4
News The Perfect Team: AFC West Style (Aug '10) Aug '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Early scouting report: Denver Broncos (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rocketman 1
News Broncos add former Cowboys center Procter (May '10) May '10 Bullfarts 4
News Former San Diego star to visit the Saints (Mar '10) Mar '10 Mookie 1
News Sproles staying put (Mar '10) Mar '10 Smartypantz 1
More from around the web