Broncos vs. Chargers Preview: AFC Wes...

Broncos vs. Chargers Preview: AFC West rivalry renewed

There are 138 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Oct 14, 2009, titled Broncos vs. Chargers Preview: AFC West rivalry renewed. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

With the win over the Patriots now in the rearview mirror, the Denver Broncos set their sights squarely on the Chargers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
LOL

Aurora, CO

#123 Oct 26, 2009
raysmom wrote:
Speaking of the Broncos- how about that Jay Cutler? You can't blame it all on him, but oh, my- Lions & Tigers & Bears- OUCH!!
The Tigers play baseball.

“OMG! Obama Must GO”

Since: Oct 08

Somewhere else

#124 Oct 26, 2009
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tigers play baseball.
BENGAL tigers.
even more clever

Pueblo, CO

#125 Oct 26, 2009
GJFlash wrote:
<quoted text>
BENGAL tigers.
You beat me to it, GJ! LOL!
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#126 Oct 26, 2009
raysmom wrote:
Hoo, Hoo, Super- was that sweet or what? The Jets- who got beat by my mighty Bills (I know, I know, I grew up south of Buffalo), gave Al Davis yet more reasons to beat the crap out of his servants!
I know KC isn't that great, but remember, all- SD has started out just like this the past three years, and came back big time! Not rooting for them, of course :), but we can't write them off, as much as we Broncos fans would like to!
Speaking of the Broncos- how about that Jay Cutler? You can't blame it all on him, but oh, my- Lions & Tigers & Bears- OUCH!!
yes. SD can maybe get a wildcard spot. man, that was just waaay too easy- kc looked even worse than oakland!

how do you feel about the bills maybe moving to toronto?

scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#127 Oct 26, 2009
GJFlash wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding, SC. Man, what a trainwreck that whole franchise has become. I almost feel bad razzing on them.
Almost.
Fortunately, Oakland has a wealth of stupid fans willing to continue to talk $#!T, even after a decade's worth of "A Comittment to Excrement". The traitors are an embarassment to the division.
It was kinda sad seeing all those empty seats at Arrowhead today, though. Kinda.
Broncos better win a big one on the road next week, if they don't those footsteps will get louder. Your Chargers better win too, SC, I bet the spread against the thugs from Jokeland.
Right now I think it's about 49 1/2.
key word ='almost'... haha. i feel the exact same.

"a commitment to Excrement"- nice. i like "Just Wince Baby" as well. and what the hell was that earlier this past week that some raider player was claiming playoffs??!!??!! bahahahaha.
raysmom

Pueblo, CO

#128 Oct 26, 2009
Hello, All- I see LOL's rapier wit is not all it's cracked to be! Hehehe.

I don't want the Bills to move! I can't believe Buffalo can't manage to support two franchises- hockey and football. I remember when we lost the basketball team, the Buffalo Braves, and there's no baseball- we always rooted for the Indians, or the St. Lois Cardinals (Rochester's farm team was there). Toronto is a neat place, but it's the Buffalo Bills! I remember freezing our butts off in the old War Memorial Stadium by the lake, and I got to meet Reggie McKenzie & OJ- yup, at a WDOE sports banquet (My Dad had a sporting goods store and announced high school football). Had a signed 32 jersey- gave it away to Goodwill in the early 80's by mistake! I guess Rich Stadium is getting old, although it seems new to me, and Buffalo is seeing hard times, but it makes me sad.
All men

Englewood, CO

#129 Oct 29, 2009
Lions, Bengals and Bears?

That's just odd.
All men

Englewood, CO

#130 Oct 29, 2009
raysmom wrote:
Hello, All- I see LOL's rapier wit is not all it's cracked to be! Hehehe.
I don't want the Bills to move! I can't believe Buffalo can't manage to support two franchises- hockey and football. I remember when we lost the basketball team, the Buffalo Braves, and there's no baseball- we always rooted for the Indians, or the St. Lois Cardinals (Rochester's farm team was there). Toronto is a neat place, but it's the Buffalo Bills! I remember freezing our butts off in the old War Memorial Stadium by the lake, and I got to meet Reggie McKenzie & OJ- yup, at a WDOE sports banquet (My Dad had a sporting goods store and announced high school football). Had a signed 32 jersey- gave it away to Goodwill in the early 80's by mistake! I guess Rich Stadium is getting old, although it seems new to me, and Buffalo is seeing hard times, but it makes me sad.
What do you want, a cookie?
even more clever

Pueblo, CO

#131 Oct 29, 2009
All men wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want, a cookie?
Why, you got one, LOL? Or is that fishing for haters? Or Get Bent? Or All Spine? You like to pop up and trash people. It's really lame. Are you in love with Raysmom? You follow her every time I am here reading local stuff. She IS really nice, it seems- people like to talk to her. Is that why you stalk her? Do ya hope she will pay attention to you? She might- but I hope not. Your a nutsac.
raysmom

Pueblo, CO

#132 Oct 30, 2009
Hey, quit taking all the good comebacks! Clever- thank you. I read your other posts, and you are a nice young person. Most are. Who knows what rocks Litleton's boat- actually, I know, but who cares is the point? I used to, but not any more. I drive him/her crazy, and it's a short putt.

Broncos are underdogs to the 3-3 Ravens? We get no respect.

The longtime stadium manager for the Denver Broncos, a good friend of mine, Gail Stuckey, has passed away after a long illness that started shortly after he retired- he only had one summer of golfing, his passion. If there is a heaven, the NFL RedZone is always on and the course is fast!

Since: Oct 09

Littleton, CO

#133 Oct 30, 2009
No we don't RM. Hell we were only supposed to win 4 games this season according to the "experts".

If we can establish the run then we will beat them. If they make us one dimensional then it will be a tough day.

As for Buffalo...that is sad. I pulled for them all 4 times Jim Kelly took em to the Superbowl...and 4 times in a row they left me feeling sad. I actually worked with a former player, Vernon Turner, at General Tire in Charlotte NC back in the day and he brought in his "loser" ring. I would have taken it and been a proud loser...lol...it was pretty dang spiffy.

Dave
raysmom

Pueblo, CO

#134 Oct 30, 2009
Morning, Dave. Good analysis, as usual. McDaniels seems to be really good at half-time adjustments, too.

The Bills- after the Broncos lost 3 and the Bills 4 I thought it was me! Cool story- I have never seen the "loser" ring, but Mr. Stuckey let us check out his Broncos Superbowl rings- he got them, too, and they weigh about 5 lbs of diamonds & gold! I'm going to miss him hanging over the fence and bossing me around.
scsuperchargers

Garden Grove, CA

#135 Nov 12, 2009
hmmmmm...

5-3 SD

6-2 Den

uh-oh broncos fans...

i can't wait for next weeks rematch up in denver!!!
Tony

Denver, CO

#136 Nov 12, 2009
Yup... SD Den should be interesting game... SD has looked better than Broncos last two games. The bye week killed my Broncos.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#137 Nov 15, 2009
BIG UH-OH in denver!!!

go bolts.
Tony

Denver, CO

#138 Nov 15, 2009
My team looks terrible. That's all I can say.
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#139 Nov 18, 2009
anyone else ready for ROUND 2?

sd- 31

den- 9
karl42

United States

#140 Nov 19, 2009
of course we are ready to kick some charger A-- Again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamal Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fox predicting quick turnaround (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foxfarts 5
News The Josh McDaniels Experiment Has Failed in Denver (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 4
News The Perfect Team: AFC West Style (Aug '10) Aug '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
News Early scouting report: Denver Broncos (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rocketman 1
News Broncos add former Cowboys center Procter (May '10) May '10 Bullfarts 4
News Former San Diego star to visit the Saints (Mar '10) Mar '10 Mookie 1
News Sproles staying put (Mar '10) Mar '10 Smartypantz 1
More from around the web