Broncos vs. Chargers Preview: AFC West rivalry renewed

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 138
With the win over the Patriots now in the rearview mirror, the Denver Broncos set their sights squarely on the Chargers. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
scsuperchargers

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Oct 14, 2009
B.S.

chargers 33
overrated donkeys 24
jeremy

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 14, 2009
Chargers got the Broncos number. 43-3 Bolts, again. No love from Hochuli this time.
Diddy

Denver, CO

#3 Oct 14, 2009
The reason the Broncos are a 3.5 underdog??? There still a rookie team with a rookie coach, growing pain's are sure to come especially with them yet to be challeged by adversity.
Fishing for the haters

Englewood, CO

#4 Oct 14, 2009
scsuperchargers wrote:
B.S.
chargers 33
overrated donkeys 24
If your so butt hurt that your team sucks this year, then this is the perfect time for them to shine and beat us... everyone said we were going to be junk this year, but we 5-0!!! Give credit where it is due you hater... And if you are like everyone else who is STILL complaining that we had a easy schedule, then explain to me why you ALMOST had your arse handed to you by OAKLAND... Yeah that right, I said it. OAKLAND... And I would like to see how your team puts up agaist New England... Better hope you don't fall behind 21 pts at the half.. they ain't the Steelers and you WON'T get the chance to come back... and if you want to argue more, come back when you team HAS WON a superbowl (ouch that one hurt you didn't it haha)... IDIOT...
Fishing for the haters

Englewood, CO

#5 Oct 14, 2009
jeremy wrote:
Chargers got the Broncos number. 43-3 Bolts, again. No love from Hochuli this time.
See my reply to your buddy "SCsuperchargers"... I will just make it simple for you because your even more of an idiot... Come back when you have a superbowl win... 43-3? Now I know why my sister moved back... She told me that the people out there were crack smokers... you just PROVED it...
bronco

West Chester, OH

#6 Oct 15, 2009
Since Denver's previous 5 opponents could score only an average of 8.5 points, and given San Diego's mediocre 2-2 record, San Diego will also fail to score more than one touchdown against the horse. Denver will win in similar fashion to the way they have dispensed with other opponents: 17-7.
Diddy diculous

Denver, CO

#7 Oct 15, 2009
Diddy wrote:
The reason the Broncos are a 3.5 underdog??? There still a rookie team with a rookie coach, growing pain's are sure to come especially with them yet to be challeged by adversity.
Are you saying Norv Turner is a good coach?
OMFGROFLCLAUS!!!!!

You struggled against the mighty Raiders!
bronco

West Chester, OH

#8 Oct 15, 2009
4-1 Cincinnati Bengals learned that you cant expect to win an NFL game with just one touchdown in their lone loss to the horse. Ditto for Tony Romo and his
'boys. Tom Brady thought he could win against the horse with 2 touchdowns, but Kyle Orton had a better idea. The question is not whether or not Denver will win, but can Chargers get a single TD against the Denver D? San Diego is not as good as New England and will fail to get 2 TD's against the horse, falling 17-7
You are a Diddiot

Wheat Ridge, CO

#9 Oct 15, 2009
"growing pain's are sure to come especially with them yet to be challeged by adversity"
Are you kidding me? Against both the Cowboys and the Pats, we were down by 10 points after the first quarter! And to come back and win those games, how is that not "adversity". Not to mention in the Pats game, lets remember that Brady WAS 7-0 in overtime, and the Pats WERE 53-0 when winning the turnover battle. Of which we lost the turnover battle in that game, and obviously went to overtime, giving them losses in both of those catagories. I'm no rocket scientist, but facing a statistic like 53-0 seems like pretty adverse conditions to me.
simon garcia

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Oct 15, 2009
I hope your right, after the beat down the Chargers put on the Broncos last year this has got to be the game of the season for my Broncos
Southern Colorado Bronco

Alamosa, CO

#11 Oct 15, 2009
You have got to be kidding me!!! When "adversity" comes, we will fall apart. That is the best joke I've heard in a while. You are obviously a stupid person who knows nothing about football. Read the post by "You are a Diddiot" and let me then remind you.....out of all of the NFL teams, the Broncos have faced the most adversity since the end of last season. Look it up. It has something to do with a coach, a QB, a WR, need I go on? We are handling things well. Bring on those p*ssy chargers. We are ready to kick their a$$.
wowlfie

Denver, CO

#12 Oct 15, 2009
I would prefer 48-20. About time Broncos run up the score on SD which is guilty of doing that time and again. They are jerks. Not professionals.
Bronco fan

United States

#13 Oct 16, 2009
The Broncos are for real and San Diego isn't. It will not even be close. It will be low scoring game for San Diego, and Denver will win by two touchdows. Bet on it!
albuch

Littleton, CO

#14 Oct 16, 2009
Payback for last years lost chance. Lets hope this weekend game is not going to be Broncos turning point for worse.
Go Broncos!

Become A Web Developer Learn Asp.Net
http://www.DenverPracticalCourses.com
scsuperchargers

San Clemente, CA

#15 Oct 16, 2009
Fishing for the haters wrote:
<quoted text>
If your so butt hurt that your team sucks this year, then this is the perfect time for them to shine and beat us... everyone said we were going to be junk this year, but we 5-0!!! Give credit where it is due you hater... And if you are like everyone else who is STILL complaining that we had a easy schedule, then explain to me why you ALMOST had your arse handed to you by OAKLAND... Yeah that right, I said it. OAKLAND... And I would like to see how your team puts up agaist New England... Better hope you don't fall behind 21 pts at the half.. they ain't the Steelers and you WON'T get the chance to come back... and if you want to argue more, come back when you team HAS WON a superbowl (ouch that one hurt you didn't it haha)... IDIOT...
wow. i love the dumbshits who go around changing their name after every single post just like you. it must be convenient to just fade away after you make an ass of yourself, hey littleton? once a douchbag, always a douchebag.

denver is overrated. it will be proven monday night and the sd chargers will ONCE AGAIN take control of the division in just a short amount of time.

do you remember that season with the monumental meltdown in denver??? you know, the season where the donks completely overachieved and SD stole the division right out from under their noses? when was that? oh yeah, NINE MONTHS AGO. <stings, huh?>

Miss Coolness

Aurora, CO

#16 Oct 16, 2009
The Broncos are doing a pretty good job!!!! Their wins speak for themselves!!GO BRONCOS!!!!
Tony

Denver, CO

#17 Oct 16, 2009
Broncos SD Line
TakeAway +6 +2 +B
Tot Off AFC 3rd 13th +B
1st Downs AFC 101 75 +B
Pass Yards 1189 1182 even
REC yards 1236 1245 even
Rush Yards AFC 695 215 +B
Rush Yards LG 4th 32nd +B
KO Returns 168YD 544YD +SD
Sacks 16 4 +B
FG,Punts, Tackles +B
Points/Gm allowed 9.8 27.6 +B

There could be only three reasons why SD has 3.5 pt advantage by odds makers.

1. Homefield
2. Lost 2 in row which is rare for SD
3. Broncos let down after win over Pats
kenroybal

Wheat Ridge, CO

#18 Oct 17, 2009
Orton, McDaniels and the DEFENSE ( Mike Nolan) are making the entire football world look like a bunch of idiots. McDaniels - His practice discipline, demand of how team conduct will be adhered to, focus to his plan and not wavering whatsoever--throughout constant criticism from the "so called experts" is justification of a LEADER. He has "bucked" the trend, made a perfect example of his team first philosophy ---bye Cutler, and endured the most hectic of atmosphere that would bring doubt to the task at hand. He has endured and shoved it up the general populous' ass with force. Done at the ripe age of 33?. Football world look out because if this guy continues with his "my way only" attitude and keeps producing like he has, you will all be kissing his ass!
Trade a franchise quarterback who really hasen't accomplished anything, get monster compensation in return. Turn Kyle Orten into a gem, through his system and obvious tutelage.. Immediatly, and I mean Immediatly, fix a defense through hiring talent, Mike Nolen. Swiftly signing the strongest defensive backfield in the AFC that not only is talented, but puts aside the egos and molds thier game into a TEAM is exceptional. It is just amazing the way McDaniels has told the populace to KISS his ass and done it his way.
Definitly a man that plays to win, has confidence in his beliefs and is no-way swayed by the experts. I applaud you Mcdaniels for your accomplishments so far. I hope that you "Kick the Shit" out of the standards of building a football team and let everyone know that there is a "New Sheriff in Town in the NFL" and watch everyone follow suite. Now kick the shit out of the Chargers like you know how!!!!
tjschweb

Aurora, CO

#19 Oct 17, 2009
You know superchargers, you really need to wake up and smell the coffee, because yes the chargers have had denvers number in the past, but that is the past, before the 2004 season the broncos had san diegos number for years before that, in fact elway would usually make quick work of you every single game. Now quit living in the past because you really need to look at the numbers being put up right now. Denver is number one in the entire league in defense, where is san diego, nowhere in the top 5. San diegos general manger, even said that they cant run the ball, and cant stop the run. Sorry but that has been your bread and butter for some years now. Now what, are you going to say that we haven't played quality teams, right, new england is very good and the only other game they lost was to a well playing new york team, and the bengals just got done beating the mighty ravens. Have we gotten lucky? yes, but if that is what wins football games than so be it, san diego just hasn't much luck at all. So supercharger get over yourself and let the men decide who is the better team, and stop telling how good the chargers aren't. Its rediculous, and insulting to all of bronco nation out there!

Since: Oct 09

Denver, CO

#20 Oct 17, 2009
I have one question.
Who will Phillip Rivers heckle, now that Jay Cutler is no longer on the team?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamal Williams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox predicting quick turnaround (Mar '11) Mar '11 Foxfarts 5
The Josh McDaniels Experiment Has Failed in Denver (Oct '10) Oct '10 Bullfarts 4
The Perfect Team: AFC West Style (Aug '10) Aug '10 RAIDER MISTERIO OG 2
Early scouting report: Denver Broncos (Jul '10) Jul '10 Rocketman 1
Broncos add former Cowboys center Procter (May '10) May '10 Bullfarts 4
Former San Diego star to visit the Saints (Mar '10) Mar '10 Mookie 1
Sproles staying put (Mar '10) Mar '10 Smartypantz 1
More from around the web