Browns Insider: Clemson's James Davis...

Browns Insider: Clemson's James Davis eager to rejoin friend Jamal Lewis in camp

There are 7 comments on the West Side Sun story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Browns Insider: Clemson's James Davis eager to rejoin friend Jamal Lewis in camp. In it, West Side Sun reports that:

Browns new running back James Davis , a sixth-round pick from Clemson, has already been shown the ropes by starter Jamal Lewis .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Side Sun.

manginibetterwor k

Cleveland, OH

#1 Apr 28, 2009
this was a great pick. guy was projected 2nd rd last yr if he came out. i really like what mangini is doing by picking up the center and working the way out. behind this oline we should be able to run the ball real good and thats what you have to do in the afc north and play good defense to win.
Brownsux

Moscow, Russia

#2 May 4, 2009
You lost at "mangini" and "play good defense."
manginibetterwor k

United States

#3 May 4, 2009
Brownsux wrote:
You lost at "mangini" and "play good defense."
the jets defense was ranked 7th vs the run and i think 15th vs the pass. so it wasnt that bad. you dont need a great defense to win, just look at the patriots. but the players need to be smart and know what to do. and before the favre meltdown they were a pretty good team(8-3). i mean people are talking about the jets being in the playoffs this yr and they have a rookie head coach, a rookie qb or a backup starting. so mangini didnt leave them in bad shape. but will see
Word

Moscow, Russia

#4 May 4, 2009
Browns suck so who cares.
manginibetterwor k

United States

#5 May 5, 2009
Word wrote:
Browns suck so who cares.
wow! you really hurt my feelings by saying that you lump.
Browns

Moscow, Russia

#6 May 7, 2009
Are a lump.
kdh

Akron, OH

#7 Apr 23, 2010
wow you guys are dumb because the browns will work espeacially with james

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamal Lewis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parcells, Sapp, Carter among 7 Hall inductees (Feb '13) Feb '13 Childress 2
News Ex-NFL Players Sue League Over Brain Injuries (Feb '12) Feb '12 Son of the South 1
News Concussions: Inside NFL's Head Games (Dec '09) Jan '12 Show the Film 3
News Ex-NFL players blame league for brain injuries (Dec '11) Dec '11 OneRyder 2
News How to build a quality team in Madden NFL 12 (2... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Seenfarts 2
News Regions Bank suing former NFL player over unpai... (Nov '11) Nov '11 bmclouth 1
News Ex-Brown Jamal Lewis hopes to buy water park ne... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Curtis 6
More from around the web