Raider Nation Shouldn't Rush To Judgement

Jun 24, 2010 Full story: BleacherReport

Many in Raider Nation are ready to call Darren McFadden a "bust." They say,"Michael Bush is way better." or "We need to trade McFadden." Many of those same people thought McFadden was the Raider's Messiah after a week two performance against the Chiefs in 2008.

Full Story
oak tree newb

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 24, 2010
dont trade him. we werent a real team last year. he is good just need o line to step up and make way for him to rush. bush is better though. plus i have replica mc fadden jersey. dont make me retire it yet.
Bullfarts

United States

#2 Jun 24, 2010
Stop purchasing

“Now trade Green n were good.”

Since: Jun 10

Newark

#3 Jun 24, 2010
Mcfadden is a beast so is bush, its hard to run the ball when everyone knows you cant pass. Now that we got campbell instead of russell every team is gonna have to respect our passing game just wait n see.

“RaiderNation of Domination”

Since: May 07

Some West Texas County

#4 Jun 25, 2010
We need them both. In the NFL today, the two back system is the way to go. Hopefully with Campbell at QB receivers will catch more passes and we'll contend. Plus I hope we don't get any big plays taken away by bad calls. Oh JBust making piss poor decisions on 4th and inches...You NEVER throw a pass on 4th and inches when all you have to do is scramble across the line of scrimage espcially if you have the room to do so.
ALZADOISGOD

Carmel, IN

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Bad calls are the one constant we can count on . I would love to see a comparison of bad calls against the Raiders and any other team at the same time period . Say like pittsburgh in the 70s , or san fran` in the early 80s , I bet the pats in the early 2000s could be very interesting, but , I doubt very much if the NFL would want those stats released .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaal Charles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kansas City Chiefs: Time to Panic? Vol 2.0 Dec 9 They 7
Chiefs to rule in AFC West clash Nov '14 Kyle 2
ESPN's Power Rankings Do Not Care About Chiefs ... Sep '14 KC Injuns 2
Recap: Denver vs. Kansas City Sep '14 Laughing Bear Fan 2
Vikings vs. Chiefs preseason: Game time, TV sch... Aug '14 adriana 1
Trends and Averages: 2013 Chiefs Wide Receivers Aug '14 Frank Pharts 2
Jamaal Charles Will Be Another Huge Part Of The... Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 1
More from around the web