Kansas City Chiefs Sign Thomas Jones,...

Kansas City Chiefs Sign Thomas Jones, Create NFL's Best Running Back Tandem

There are 4 comments on the BleacherReport story from Mar 13, 2010, titled Kansas City Chiefs Sign Thomas Jones, Create NFL's Best Running Back Tandem. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

Back in 1993, then Chiefs General Manager Carl Peterson signed a highly productive running back whose former team thought he was washed up at 33 years of age.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Pilot Grove, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2010
I agree. This could turn into a pretty devastating 1. 2. punch.

Essex Junction, VT

#2 Mar 24, 2010
The Kansas City Chiefs are the finest franchise in NFL history. The Chiefs will go undefeated and unscored upon next season, and will win all games by a minimum 55 point margin. No team can compare with the Chiefs in any phase of the game. The Chiefs will run away with 20 consecutive super bowls over the next two decades. The Chiefs are an unstoppable force which will never be stopped.

Springfield, MO

#3 Mar 30, 2010
Corndog is a bit of a tool ... isn't he. The fact is that the Chiefs are doing something to get better. Every team in the NFL has years when they are competitive and years when they are not. The Chiefs will get back to being competitive in time. I guess that not all teams are not allowd to have fans ... hey corndog!

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamaal Charles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chiefs, Patriots still alive thanks to intercha... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News How the Chiefs can upset Tom Brady and the Patr... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs beat Raiders 23-17 to enter playoffs on ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Fart news 2
News Chiefs defeat Steelers (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Ellen Page: "I Feel Embarrassed. I Feel Guilty ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
News Enigmatic Jay Cutler Proves He Cares with Tenac... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 8
News The Latest: Reid says Charles appears to have t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 2
More from around the web