Miami Dolphins Talking Points: Greg Camarillo may find his opportunities few and far between

Aug 9, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Palm Beach Post

Hopefully the Dolphins slept in late, enjoyed the hot tub and relaxed with a message on their off day Sunday, because they return to the grind today with practices at 9 a.m. and 7:15 p.m. The practice tonight will be held at Sun Life Stadium, where fans can get autographs, meet the cheerleaders, select their seats and so on.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 9, 2010

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Especially if Patrick Turner improves. He might take over the fourth WR position. Miami might trade camarillo if Roberto wallace or another WR looks good.

Since: Apr 07

ridgefarm Il

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

And the team is impressed with Roberto Wallace. Another WR with size, 6'4" 223 pounds. With Patrick Turner improving I'd love to see a 3 wide with Marshall, Turner and Wallace.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jake Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miami Dolphins Talking Points: Might Jake Grove... (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tom Loytard 2
Miami Dolphins training camp: Saturday practice... (Aug '10) Sep '10 GOMIAMI1 3
Miami Dolphins Talking Points: Remember the nam... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Tom Loy 1
How much longer before Justin Smiley's set free? (May '10) May '10 Dolpharts 2
Do Miami Dolphins strike out in free agency? (Apr '10) Apr '10 Dolpharts 8
A Look Ahead: Does Ronnie Brown Have a Future w... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Dolpharts 3
Raiders 2009 outlook (Sep '09) Nov '09 Achmed 29

Search the Jake Grove Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••