Prediction time: Cal 38, Oregon 27

Sep 27, 2009 Full story: Oregonlive.com

When I picked Oregon to beat Cal in the preseason, I thought it would be a convergence of intangibles: The stress of Kevin Riley's homecoming, the Bears' showdown with USC next week, the excitement built by wins over Utah, Purdue and Boise State and just the odds of Cal's three-game winning streak against Oregon coming to an end.

Full Story
oneoreduck

Fairfield, CA

#1 Sep 27, 2009
John Hunt and B. H. Obama share the following.

Both are inempt fools and should be remove from the respective jobs.

Maybe John can get a job as Czar of the Trash Writers. What a complete waste of Oregon air.

“Bleed Blue and Orange”

Since: Oct 08

Boise

#2 Sep 28, 2009
nice job oregon thats what boise likes to see ty ty ty
Quacker

Bellevue, WA

#3 Dec 18, 2009
Hmmm, what bowl did Boise State end up in? Ummmm, yeah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jahvid Best Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Martin Mayhew Any Better Than Matt Millen As... (Jan '14) Jan '14 AZ Lions Fan 1
Drew Sharp: Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz's ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
Ponder Throws 3 Interceptions in Vikings Loss (Sep '13) Sep '13 erie-vike fan 21
Martin Mayhew Explains Decision to Release Jahv... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Avant 9
Detroit Lions Making Good Moves But Still More ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 brian 1
Jahvid Best and the Biggest Risk/Reward Picks o... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Childress 2
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Detroit Lions top needs, p... (Apr '12) Apr '12 john faulkner 1

Jahvid Best People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE