Gophers give No. 8 California a good rumble but can't pull off ...

Full story: TwinCities.com
This text is replaced by the Flash movie. The Gophers passed the test Saturday - sort of. Full Story
NoSpinHere

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Sep 20, 2009
Where's all the Gopher haters today? They were out in full force before the game. My guess is Oct. 6th you won't be able to find any cheeseheads here with a searchlight either.
Bob the Bilderberg

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Sep 20, 2009
I can't wait for Adam Weber to graduate.
reese

AOL

#4 Sep 20, 2009
Well, as a Buckeye Fan , I just want to give a BIG Thumbs Up to The University of Minnesota in really building a very nice facility that's ON CAMPUS. Hopefully the students, alumni and citizens of the Twin Cities will SUPPORT the Gophers every time they take the field. I was rooting for the Gophers BIGTIME in the game against Cal and was just as disappointed in the outcome. Very impressed with your New Digs.....you certainly did the BigTen proud!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jahvid Best Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Martin Mayhew Any Better Than Matt Millen As... (Jan '14) Jan '14 AZ Lions Fan 1
Drew Sharp: Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz's ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
Ponder Throws 3 Interceptions in Vikings Loss (Sep '13) Sep '13 erie-vike fan 21
Martin Mayhew Explains Decision to Release Jahv... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Avant 9
Detroit Lions Making Good Moves But Still More ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 brian 1
Jahvid Best and the Biggest Risk/Reward Picks o... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Childress 2
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Detroit Lions top needs, p... (Apr '12) Apr '12 john faulkner 1

Jahvid Best People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE