Bears would be wise to lean on Vallejo's Best

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

With the Cal football team needing to regain some momentum in an important season-opening game, Jahvid Best delivered.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2008
bearbacker71

Concord, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2008
Vallejo should be very proud of this young man. Excellent football player and also a potential college track star . He seems to be a be a great kid as well. A hard worker and very team oriented. If he can avoid injury, he will have a great college football career and possibly one in the NFL as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jahvid Best Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Martin Mayhew Any Better Than Matt Millen As... (Jan '14) Jan '14 AZ Lions Fan 1
Drew Sharp: Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz's ... (Dec '13) Dec '13 AZ Lions Fan 1
Ponder Throws 3 Interceptions in Vikings Loss (Sep '13) Sep '13 erie-vike fan 21
Martin Mayhew Explains Decision to Release Jahv... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Avant 9
Detroit Lions Making Good Moves But Still More ... (Mar '13) Mar '13 brian 1
Jahvid Best and the Biggest Risk/Reward Picks o... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Childress 2
2012 NFL Mock Draft: Detroit Lions top needs, p... (Apr '12) Apr '12 john faulkner 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Jahvid Best People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••