Sproles lifts Chargers to 'wild' OT win over Colts

Jan 4, 2009 Full story: Sentinel Plus 37

Peyton Manning has his MVP award and nothing more, outdone again in January by the San Diego Chargers.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bghjhhjguokihuik hjkh

United States

#22 Jan 4, 2009
hey unplug blots shutup the f*ck up you band wagon jumper
bghjhhjguokihuik hjkh

United States

#23 Jan 4, 2009
unplug the bolts it wasnt the 9ers vs broncos 55-10 35 points not 23
chris

Marshall, MN

#24 Jan 4, 2009
you no iam a ture colts fan all u guys dog the colts well u no what a least we won a super bowl in the last 2 years unlike most of your guys favs but what ever thats of maybe next year who are the dolphins lol
Bigbadben7

Tallahassee, FL

#25 Jan 4, 2009
SD had just over 200 yds last game Pitt had over 400, over 300 for Ben and over 100 for Parker.
Pitt commited 13 penalties to SD's 2, tht's why it was close.
Without the penelties in the rematch your little 8-8 club won't do crap against the first #1 overall,#1 vs pass and # 2 vs Run Defense since Philly was 1,1,1 in '91.
Hinez field is cold and hard and slow, the temp will be 19 to 24 degrees.
Have fun watching the AFC title game from the couch.
Unplug The Bolts

Evansville, IN

#26 Jan 5, 2009
bghjhhjguokihuikhjkh wrote:
unplug the bolts it wasnt the 9ers vs broncos 55-10 35 points not 23
Do the Broncos have a super bowl ring??????? YES!!!!!!!!!!

Do the steroid addict Chargers???? NO!!!!!!!!!
http://www.hollywoodcollectibles.com/autograp...
Unplug The Bolts

Evansville, IN

#27 Jan 5, 2009
Bigbadben7 wrote:
SD had just over 200 yds last game Pitt had over 400, over 300 for Ben and over 100 for Parker.
Pitt commited 13 penalties to SD's 2, tht's why it was close.
Without the penelties in the rematch your little 8-8 club won't do crap against the first #1 overall,#1 vs pass and # 2 vs Run Defense since Philly was 1,1,1 in '91.
Hinez field is cold and hard and slow, the temp will be 19 to 24 degrees.
Have fun watching the AFC title game from the couch.
That's exactly why San Diego's little prick punter won't get lucky like he did Sunday night. And just remember who took it to your team at Hines field in November!!!!!!!!!!
Fight Fascism

Cary, NC

#28 Jan 5, 2009
Phillip Rivers rocks the house. I have always like the Steelers (except when Bradshaw was there), but I'm sending vibes to the Chargers.

Vegas will pay out a lot on this one.
skidrow wilson

United States

#29 Jan 5, 2009
Unplug The Bolts wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least Peyton won a rings. And at least he didn't cheat to win his ring like the 18* and DONE without CHEATING Gay Team Patty Cakes did!!!!!!!!!!
And just for the record, right now I'd say that if the Patty Cakes lose Scott Pioli there going to be a much much bigger joke then Peyton since Kraft's idiot son could be expected to take over Pioli's spot as the Pats GM!!!!!!!!!!
this gal is still upset that her own mother graduated junior in the same class that she did...
Unplug The Bolts

Evansville, IN

#30 Jan 5, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
this gal is still upset that her own mother graduated junior in the same class that she did...
Go back to Raider nation, your gay team Patty Cakes are 18* and DONE without CHEATING and are going to suck even more when Scott Pioli goes to a different team and Bob Krafts idiot son ends up being another Matt Million when he's hired as the Pats new GM!!!!!!!!!!11
skidrow wilson

Los Angeles, CA

#31 Jan 5, 2009
Unplug The Bolts wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Raider nation, your gay team Patty Cakes are 18* and DONE without CHEATING and are going to suck even more when Scott Pioli goes to a different team and Bob Krafts idiot son ends up being another Matt Million when he's hired as the Pats new GM!!!!!!!!!!11
this gal's family coat of arms features a tire iron...lol
Unplug The Bolts

Evansville, IN

#32 Jan 5, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
this gal's family coat of arms features a tire iron...lol
How's your Steroid business with Balco going, last I heard you couldn't sell any to Tom Brady because he can barley walk and is way too worried about his career threatening injury to use steroids like he has in the past.

PS.
Guss that makes you a Raiders fan again now that the Raiders got smashed by the 18* and DONE without CHEATING GAY TEAM PATTY CAKES!!!!!!!!!!
And the Chargers now own the 18* and DONE without CHEATING GAY TEAM PATTY CAKES!!!!!!!!!!
skidrow wilson

Northridge, CA

#33 Jan 5, 2009
Unplug The Bolts wrote:
<quoted text>
How's your Steroid business with Balco going, last I heard you couldn't sell any to Tom Brady because he can barley walk and is way too worried about his career threatening injury to use steroids like he has in the past.
PS.
Guss that makes you a Raiders fan again now that the Raiders got smashed by the 18* and DONE without CHEATING GAY TEAM PATTY CAKES!!!!!!!!!!
And the Chargers now own the 18* and DONE without CHEATING GAY TEAM PATTY CAKES!!!!!!!!!!
...we need to get a telethon together for this poor unfortunate...lol!
Unplug The Bolts

Evansville, IN

#34 Jan 6, 2009
skidrow wilson wrote:
<quoted text>
...we need to get a telethon together for this poor unfortunate...lol!
Hey don't go shittin your pants when Scott Pioli leaves the Patty Cakes and Kraft son ends up being another Matt Millen then and the 18* and DONE without CHEATING gay team Patty Cakes are all of a sudden owned by the Colts, Chargers, & Steelers!!!!!!!!!!
lost_in_pdx

Fort Worth, TX

#35 Jan 6, 2009
Unplug The Bolts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't go shittin your pants when Scott Pioli leaves the Patty Cakes and Kraft son ends up being another Matt Millen then and the 18* and DONE without CHEATING gay team Patty Cakes are all of a sudden owned by the Colts, Chargers, & Steelers!!!!!!!!!!
don't you get it? no one cares about the Pats... you obviously love them so much that you can't stop talking about them... why don't you go marry Brady while you're at it?
qwertyuiop

Compton, CA

#36 Jan 8, 2009
ChargersSuckRiversSwalows wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason the Colts lost to that .500 team is because their little prick punter got lucky. As A Colts fan, I feel good knowing the Chargers never have and never will win a super bowl. And as A colt s fan I will be looking forward to watching the Chargers get smashed next weekend by a team the Colts could have beaten.
As a Colts fan you should feel very good about being beat down by an 8-8 team after going 12-4 and losing in the first round. You are so lame. 12 wins woohoo. You guys when 12-13 games evry year and you get bounced the first round every year. I will take 8-8 season and 1-0 in playoffs anyday.
qwertyuiop

Compton, CA

#37 Jan 8, 2009
Unplug The Bolts wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly why San Diego's little prick punter won't get lucky like he did Sunday night. And just remember who took it to your team at Hines field in November!!!!!!!!!!
Again, you are lame. Scifres kicks like that every game. Look at his stats. He is the greatest punter going now. His kicks inside the 20 are an added defensive weapon and it was utilized exactly as it should be in a close game. Pin 'em back and disguised blitzes to force hurried throws. That is about football. Not Colts, not the Chargers but sound football and ANY fan of ANY team should respect that.
Unplug The Bolts

Evansville, IN

#39 Jan 17, 2009
qwertyuiop wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Colts fan you should feel very good about being beat down by an 8-8 team after going 12-4 and losing in the first round. You are so lame. 12 wins woohoo. You guys when 12-13 games evry year and you get bounced the first round every year. I will take 8-8 season and 1-0 in playoffs anyday.
Well, you can go on saying what you want about my team. But like it or not, as of last weekend the bottom line is I was right and you were wrong.

And you can go saying what you want about my team and the playoffs, but at least their longest playoff drought is 8 years as apposed to your team going 13 years without winning a playoffs game. And at least my team has a super bowl:
http://www.hollywoodcollectibles.com/autograp...

And just for the record, I would take A 1-1 in the playoffs and an 8-8 record any day over a 12-5 seasonal record. And I bet next season your team doesn't even make the playoffs and goes on another 13 year drought of not winning a playoff game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jacob Hester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playoff upset: Ravens beat Manning and Broncos ... (Jan '13) Jan '13 thunderturd 10
The Peyton Manning Effect: QB has made all of t... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Black Deal 2
San Diego Chargers Weekly Poll Question: Who's ... (Nov '12) Nov '12 come on man 2
Rank the AFC West: Special Teams (Jun '11) Jun '11 TexasRaider 3
Los Angeles area gets go-ahead for stadium (Oct '09) Oct '09 scsuperchargers 1
Norv Turner Chats With BoltHype (Jun '09) Jun '09 Fresh 2
Chargers select Johnson in NFL Draft (May '09) May '09 Jamarcus 2
•••
•••

Jacob Hester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••