Michael Vick would not fit with Chica...

Michael Vick would not fit with Chicago Bears

There are 191 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 28, 2009, titled Michael Vick would not fit with Chicago Bears. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Of all the times for the Bears to play Green Bay and its complicated 3-4 defense, the season opener at Lambeau Field represents the absolute worst for a team with a young, rebuilt offensive line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Bill

Palatine, IL

#205 Apr 21, 2009

Yeah ..... I SHOULD have said Tobacco Farmer and North Carolinians.

I keep getting you Bird-Brained Wacko's mixed up ..... as if I gave a damn either way.

Now, say something intelligent.

“STOP animal abuse”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta, GA

#206 Apr 21, 2009
WEHAVECUTLER wrote:
Bill loves killing dogs. Bill is a killer.
and to all you POS dog killer lovers he is also facing suspension by the NFL.
BILL PLEASE GIVE UP ANY DOGS YOU HAVE. You torture and kill them or think it's dandy.
It doesn't even make football sense.
If someone tells you they want Vick don't let your kids or pets near them. They think nothing of raping, torturing or killing.
ban Mr. Vick
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-fro...
Oneproblem

Chicago, IL

#207 Apr 21, 2009
I'm glad it doesn't make football sense and only a moron thinks he'd help the Bears because it makes the decision easier.

He sucks at QB and has never played WR or Cornerback.

And the NFL will most likely suspend him for the first season he's back so he will go through 3 years of just getting older and no football workouts.

Bill is a typical moron meathead meatball football fan that gives all humans a bad name.
Bill

Palatine, IL

#208 Apr 21, 2009
Oneproblem wrote:
I'm glad it doesn't make football sense and only a moron thinks he'd help the Bears because it makes the decision easier.
He sucks at QB and has never played WR or Cornerback.
And the NFL will most likely suspend him for the first season he's back so he will go through 3 years of just getting older and no football workouts.
Bill is a typical moron meathead meatball football fan that gives all humans a bad name.

Actually, it's your words which you put in posts that give YOU a bad name.... They paint you as an airhead wacko.

“STOP animal abuse”

Atlanta, GA

#209 Apr 21, 2009
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's your words which you put in posts that give YOU a bad name.... They paint you as an airhead wacko.
It paints you a thug lover
Oneproblem

AOL

#210 Apr 22, 2009
Ralexa Bill just loves dog killers and killing dogs. He's a worthless POS just like his hero Vick.

To good people our men and women serving in the military are heroes. Vick is Bill's hero.
Oneproblem

AOL

#211 Apr 22, 2009
Bill and other Vick supporters have been reported to the ASPCA and they will be tracked and any pets they have will be removed since they have admitted they abuse them or think abusing them is fine.

“STOP animal abuse”

Atlanta, GA

#212 Apr 22, 2009
HSUS hotline 877///847///4787.5000.00 REWARD with conviction.
Bill

Aurora, IL

#213 Apr 22, 2009
Oneproblem wrote:
Bill and other Vick supporters have been reported to the ASPCA and they will be tracked and any pets they have will be removed since they have admitted they abuse them or think abusing them is fine.

Ooooooo...... I'm scared !!

You're one immature little A*S^S^H^O*L*E !!

Go tell THAT to your mommy.

I don't know how you head cases get thru the day. You sure as hell can't have any meaningful jobs. That's why you join the anonymity of the Web .......... so you can pretend that you're something that you can't even dream about.

You probably can barely reach the keyboard.

Oneproblem

AOL

#214 Apr 22, 2009
Bill abuses dogs and says I'm a head case. Bill loves Michael Vick the dog killer.

Someone needs to lock Bill in a cage and torture him and kill him since he thinks it's dandy.

Bill is an embarassment to the world. His mother killed herself because of the shame she has of bearing him although the pain from having crapped him out her butt was very tough from day 1.

Bill what is your favorite thing about your hero Vick? The killing, torturing or the lying in court?

When you jerk off to his picture do you use the same one or different ones?

I know why flaming homos like Bill watch football. Tight pants.
Oneproblem

AOL

#215 Apr 22, 2009
Just to put subhumans like Bill the dog killer in perspective.

To good people the soldiers serving our country are heroes and Vick is a POS.

To Bill Vick is a hero and he dances every time an american soldier dies.

That's what kind of subhuman Bill is.

But the ASPCA knows where Bill lives and he is under investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Idonije Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bears player Idonije headed to Geneva Ba... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jason Prometheus 2
News Chicago Bears' Defense Has Top 10 Potential Onc... (May '14) May '14 Rosemarie Fiore R... 1
News Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
News Without Nick Fairley, Detroit Lions' Defensive ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 alvan buck 1
News Countdown To Kickoff71 Days Until Chicago Bears... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Bears give Marquess Wilson a second chance in d... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vulcans Rath 3
News Bear Bites: Is Idonije Tennessee-Bound? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wallace hunter 1
More from around the web