5 Chicago Bears who better watch draft

5 Chicago Bears who better watch draft

There are 43 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Apr 22, 2009, titled 5 Chicago Bears who better watch draft. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

When general manage Jerry Angelo says he thinks the Bears can find three starters in this weekend's NFL draft, he doesn't expect those players to start Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SDS

Glen Ellyn, IL

#41 Apr 23, 2009
Pre-Season games don't count for a reason.
IHeartJayCutler

Mobile, AL

#42 Apr 23, 2009
Riddeau will get a shot this year. With Cutler at the helm, we need all the WRs we van get.
If we were to get any FA WRs, we will get them either before or after the draft (Harrison) as Cutler will attract more attention to those vets than an Orton would have.
We need to draft WRs and a potential OT and LB to be Urlacher's replacement in a few years. Might not find that though in this years draft.

Since: Apr 08

Park Ridge, IL

#43 Apr 25, 2009
Otis wrote:
I bet Dusty is outta here! Too bad, when the guy was on the field playing he had intensity.
WR, please! p.s. what the hell, bring Mike Brown back on the cheap!
I like dusty..alot...

he was just injury pron/bad luck player

and yeah i would bring back mike either as player or coach or in some capacity

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Israel Idonije Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Bears player Idonije headed to Geneva Ba... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jason Prometheus 2
News Chicago Bears' Defense Has Top 10 Potential Onc... (May '14) May '14 Rosemarie Fiore R... 1
News Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
News Without Nick Fairley, Detroit Lions' Defensive ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 alvan buck 1
News Countdown To Kickoff71 Days Until Chicago Bears... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bleeds Purple 1
News Bears give Marquess Wilson a second chance in d... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vulcans Rath 3
News Bear Bites: Is Idonije Tennessee-Bound? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wallace hunter 1
More from around the web