Bears' aim: Bring pressure to cool Saints' Drew Brees

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Statistics show the New Orleans Saints rushed for a season-high 184 yards in a 29-25 win Sunday over Atlanta, but Lovie Smith isn't completely sold on the numbers.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 10, 2008
ATLDre

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

"It's always a key when you play against an offense that can move the ball like that," Smith said of his front four. "You need to get pressure.... We have done that in the past [against the Saints]. Hopefully, we can do it again."

Lovie, it is 2008. The team that pressured the saints back then is long gone. Hopefully it will be snowing by game time..
Since63

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Maybe we could have another 'fog bowl'
Mgray

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Lovie needs 2 get on the lil yellow bus and ride it out of town. Don't bother coming back.

The Bears have been .500 since thier Superbowl appearance.
Stephen

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

Mgray wrote:
Lovie needs 2 get on the lil yellow bus and ride it out of town. Don't bother coming back.
The Bears have been .500 since thier Superbowl appearance.
They are 14-15 in the regular season since then. 7-9 last year, 7-6 this year. Not saying that is much better though.
Rob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2008

I like the Bears chance of winning this one. only because there plating here.
LetsDoThis

Missouri City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2008

Drew Brees, meet your worst nightmare---Mark Anderson. He's comin' for you again!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Israel Idonije Discussions

Search the Israel Idonije Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Bears player Idonije headed to Geneva Ba... Mon Jason Prometheus 2
Chicago Bears' Defense Has Top 10 Potential Onc... May '14 Rosemarie Fiore Roberts 1
Lions' Suh growing up, and he's better than ever (Sep '13) Sep '13 BillInKeyWest 1
Without Nick Fairley, Detroit Lions' Defensive ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 alvan buck 1
Countdown To Kickoff71 Days Until Chicago Bears... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Bleeds Purple 1
Bears give Marquess Wilson a second chance in d... (Apr '13) Apr '13 Vulcans Rath 3
Bear Bites: Is Idonije Tennessee-Bound? (Apr '13) Apr '13 Wallace hunter 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••