College Football 2011: 10 Bold Predic...

College Football 2011: 10 Bold Predictions for the Big East in 2011

There are 1 comment on the Bleacher Report story from Mar 22, 2011, titled College Football 2011: 10 Bold Predictions for the Big East in 2011. In it, Bleacher Report reports that:

The Big East is without a doubt the most maligned BCS conference in major college football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bleacher Report.

Dissappointed in ESPN

Arvada, CO

#1 Mar 29, 2011
Have you taken a look at the ESPN college football schedule for 2011. It has to be arguably the worst line up of games in any ESPN season I can EVER remeber. Everyone I have talked to is in disbelief at how AWFUL the schudele truly it..most people I know are indicating that(especially given the state of the economy)..they aren't going to be paying for cable /espn this year....time to X the Cable and ESPN and hit the bars for food and games. Man, ESPN has REALLY gone down hill !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isaiah Pead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL Picks and Predictions Week 5: Saint Louis R... (Oct '13) Oct '13 decervant4 1
News Are The Rams Underrated? (May '13) May '13 Cheese Puff Daddy 4
News Rams thanking RGIII deal for influx of talent (May '13) May '13 Cheese Puff Daddy 1
News 49ers vs Rams: Instant Grades, Analysis for St.... (Dec '12) Jan '13 brent0025 3
News Cincinnati beats Pitt 34-10 in Big East opener (Sep '12) Sep '12 BigDan 1
News Cincinnati 24, West Viginia 21 (Nov '09) Nov '09 Bill Longwell 1
News Tony Pike throws 2 TD passes, No. 5 Cincinnati ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 MyBlueFord 1
More from around the web