Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his RFA tender

Mar 11, 2013 Full story: Behind The Steel Curtain

Jonathan Dwyer is a man on a mission with a point to prove. First things first, show the Steelers money is not an issue, as they give him the ultimate opportunity to be a premier back in the NFL If anyone is questioning Jonathan Dwyer's mindset as he prepares to enter the 2013 NFL regular season as the starting running back for the Pittsburgh ... (more)

Full Story
JOEYZAZA

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 12, 2013
I hope Dwyer really works hard and comes back strong in the off season. He has shown he can be a good back just need s to lose 10 punds and he will get 1200 and 10 to 12 tds this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isaac Redman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Decisions Made by the Pittsburgh Steelers ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Dalton 3
Pittsburgh Steelers fans need to prepare for th... (Sep '13) Sep '13 urug26 1
Steelers OC Haley Praises Beachum, Downplays En... (Sep '13) Sep '13 urug26 2
Pittsburgh Steelers: Le'Veon Bell Must Stay Hea... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr RJQ 1
Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
NFL Mock Draft 2013: Pittsburgh Steelers Select... (Apr '13) Apr '13 hammertime 2
The 2013 NFL Draft, The Pittsburgh Steelers, an... (Feb '13) Feb '13 izabelle 1
More from around the web