Pittsburgh Steelers: Joseph Addai Could Provide Team with the Back They Seek

Mar 9, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

The Indianapolis Colts have dived head first into the post Peyton Manning era after a flurry of players were released today by owner Jim Irsay.

Full Story
STEELERSSKI1

Columbia City, IN

#1 Mar 10, 2012
no addai in pittsburgh. We dont need Another dancing back. Try Brandon Jacobs Good big back. North south runner Similar to MY FAVORITE (THE BUS).WE NEED ANOTHER BUS.Keep Redman, also more of a north south guy,pick up Jacobs and see what happens,oh and bye bye mendenhall (good when he just runs to much studder.GO STEELERS
SteelerJims_Stee lers

Irwin, PA

#2 Mar 10, 2012
Brandon Jacobs is no Jerome Bettis. He tip-toes through the lineman, almost afraid to get hurt.. I would take Addai...
MDM

Trenton, MI

#3 Mar 10, 2012
I am just as big a Steeler fan as anybody. Coming from a physical---championship---team like the Giants, BJ could be a good fit. While coming from the more cerebral (Manning-led), Colts, I think that Addai is at least a smarter runner. Either could make a difference.

As for #18 himself, I think that he should sign up with either Miami or Arizona. The weather climate is great in both places, he has a place in Fla. Plus, he would have another dome-home in Phoenix. He also would be coached by ex-Steeler coordinator, Ken Wiesenhunt. How could he lose?
Ripper12

AOL

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Spindalhall needs to go . The Steelers will be fine with Redman, Drywer and batch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Isaac Redman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor Decisions Made by the Pittsburgh Steelers ... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Andy Dalton 3
Pittsburgh Steelers fans need to prepare for th... (Sep '13) Sep '13 urug26 1
Steelers OC Haley Praises Beachum, Downplays En... (Sep '13) Sep '13 urug26 2
Pittsburgh Steelers: Le'Veon Bell Must Stay Hea... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Mr RJQ 1
Five Reasons Why Pittsburgh Steelers Will Make ... (May '13) May '13 4everasteeler 1
NFL Mock Draft 2013: Pittsburgh Steelers Select... (Apr '13) Apr '13 hammertime 2
Steelers RB Jonathan Dwyer signs his RFA tender (Mar '13) Mar '13 JOEYZAZA 1

Isaac Redman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE