Santonio for six

Santonio for six

There are 1 comment on the Berkshire Eagle story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Santonio for six. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Their Steel Curtain shredded, Ben Roethlisberger and the Pittsburgh offense ended a Super Bowl of incredible swings with a final-minute touchdown for a historic victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Since: Aug 08

Pittsfield

#1 Feb 2, 2009
I napped on the couch and woke up in time for the last 3-1/2 to 4 minutes of the game and was sure glad I did! Very exciting stuff!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ike Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor retires... Apr '15 34 Of them 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers to Meet with Cornerback Pro... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Myron Cope 2
News Cleveland Browns hope Pittsburgh Steelers rooki... (Aug '13) Aug '13 losthere 2
News The Steelers Should Let Keenan Lewis Leave if H... (Mar '13) Mar '13 urug26 3
News What Does Pittsburgh Steelers Signing of Willia... (Mar '13) Mar '13 jopitp 1
News 7 Questions the Pittsburgh Steelers Must Answer... (Jan '13) Feb '13 steelersfan1 3
News NFL Rumors: Pittsburgh Steelers Cornerback to T... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
More from around the web