Why The Pittsburgh Steelers Will Not ...

Why The Pittsburgh Steelers Will Not Repeat

There are 9 comments on the BleacherReport story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Why The Pittsburgh Steelers Will Not Repeat. In it, BleacherReport reports that:

After a great run in the 2008-2009 season and their sixth NFL title, Pittsburgh is finally on the decline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BleacherReport.

Bob Roberts

East Butler, PA

#1 Aug 12, 2009
I'm amazed that this guy can even type with his head stuck firmly uphisass. lol! what a dipsh!t. None of his reasoning is even remotely accurate. My guess is, is that the writer is a unpaid amateur.

“Ravens SUCK!”

Since: Mar 08

Baltimore, MD

#2 Aug 12, 2009
Or a burned Ravens Fan. ;)
Bob Roberts wrote:
I'm amazed that this guy can even type with his head stuck firmly uphisass. lol! what a dipsh!t. None of his reasoning is even remotely accurate. My guess is, is that the writer is a unpaid amateur.
Bob Roberts

East Butler, PA

#3 Aug 12, 2009
Scortch wrote:
Or a burned Ravens Fan. ;)
<quoted text>
LOL! I tell ya, the ravens browns and bungles fans are all starting to sound the same...they chirp the same song anyway..."we have to beat the steelers this year"...

“Steelers Forever”

Since: Dec 07

Cranberry Township PA

#4 Aug 12, 2009
I quit reading after his 1st point! LMAO! C'mon 7!

STEELERS ROCK !!!
poobah

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2009
uck the laughing stock of the nfl,the bengirls yep i'm close to that city but a life long steelers fan. how about a 7th
Bob Roberts

East Butler, PA

#6 Aug 12, 2009
Bill in Cranberry wrote:
I quit reading after his 1st point! LMAO! C'mon 7!
STEELERS ROCK !!!
Hey bill did you fix your pc problem? I did read the whole article and considered joining their group just to tell the guy off...then I decided it wasn't worth the hassle of creating an account. I can't wait for the preseason! It will all kinds of fun to see the rookies out there playing some football. Of course I'll be cheering for frank the tank! also I'm hearing good things about redmond! Let's Go Sixburgh!

Since: Apr 08

Monroe, LA

#7 Aug 12, 2009
I think every single one of his points were invalid. Lack of depth at RB? Who's his favorite team? Some fantasy team he drafted? Parker, Mendenhall, Moore, Davis, Summers, Redman, Logan?

Lack of depth at WR? Ward, Tone, Wallace, McDonald, Nance, Williams, etc. Again, is he basing this off a fantasy draft he did?

Mediocre draft? Really...no, really? Who is this idiot?

If anyone chants RA-Pist at Ben...I'll fly my happy ass out to Baltimore and start teeing off on their ignorant faces.

GOD these "writers" piss me off.
Mosbypup

Afton, VA

#8 Aug 12, 2009
Top 10 things wrong with this article

1. Written by an idiot
2. Written by an idiot
3. Written by an idiot
4. Written by an idiot
5. Written by an idiot
6. Written by an idiot
7. Written by an idiot
8. Written by an idiot
9. Written by an idiot
10. Written by an idiot

Please research your topic and stop speaking out your backside while you are pretending you actually know something about football...IDIOT!!!
Mike T

Secaucus, NJ

#9 Aug 12, 2009
I tell you what, the Bleacher Report is full of great writers like this Sam Ingro.

His artciles on "101 Ways to Douche as a Man" and "Homo Role Playing with your Dog" are spot on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ike Taylor Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Steelers cornerback Ike Taylor retires... (Apr '15) Apr '15 34 Of them 1
News Pittsburgh Steelers to Meet with Cornerback Pro... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Myron Cope 2
News Cleveland Browns hope Pittsburgh Steelers rooki... (Aug '13) Aug '13 losthere 2
News The Steelers Should Let Keenan Lewis Leave if H... (Mar '13) Mar '13 urug26 3
News What Does Pittsburgh Steelers Signing of Willia... (Mar '13) Mar '13 jopitp 1
News 7 Questions the Pittsburgh Steelers Must Answer... (Jan '13) Feb '13 steelersfan1 3
News NFL Rumors: Pittsburgh Steelers Cornerback to T... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Greg 1
More from around the web