Mack Brown says A&M comes before BCS

There are 1 comment on the CBS SportsLine story from Nov 24, 2008, titled Mack Brown says A&M comes before BCS. In it, CBS SportsLine reports that:

Texas coach Mack Brown can say one good thing about the BCS: It sure has everyone paying attention to college football.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS SportsLine.

Jeremiah BUschmann

Lees Summit, MO

#1 Nov 24, 2008
we should have a place in the big twelve if we win A&M and if we conitnue there is no reason we should be in the big twelve also i want it all this year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Henry Melton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cowboys agree to deal with pass rusher Hardy Mar '15 Gassy Jerry Jones 1
News The Real Dallas Cowboys Defense Will Show Itsel... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Flatulence Fred 18
News Brandon Carr said he and Cowboys are ready to "... (May '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 11
News Meltona s injury doesna t worry the Cowboys (Aug '14) Aug '14 Laughing Bear Fan 3
News Dallas Cowboys: Don't Rush Henry Melton Back Fr... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Peter Pan 1
News Cowboys offseason wrap-up (May '14) May '14 redbob 2
News Bears to face ex-players, coaches (Apr '14) Apr '14 Laughing Bear Fan 7
More from around the web