Roethlisberger missed out on opportun...

Roethlisberger missed out on opportunity at camp

There are 1 comment on the York Dispatch story from Jun 22, 2010, titled Roethlisberger missed out on opportunity at camp. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

With Mike Tomlin serving as moderator, football campers were free to ask anything of special guest Heath Miller.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

chris mills

Louisville, KY

#1 Jun 25, 2010
I am from Louisville I drove my son seven hours to go to camp.
The camp was great Mike Tomlin did a great job. I would take my son to his camp any day.
That said this is Bens camp and I hope he has it back next year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Heath Miller Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steelers capture stunning comeback triumph as t... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Fart news 3
News Shear da Beard, annual tradition for one Steeler (Feb '15) Feb '15 Laughing Bear Fan 1
News Bell, Blount play after arrest, Steelers lose (Aug '14) Aug '14 The Joints Stadium 1
News Ed Bouchette's Steelers chat transcript: 8.19.14 (Aug '14) Aug '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Pittsburgh Steelers Would Be Ill-Advised To Cut... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Flatulence Fred 2
News Is It Time For The Steelers To Clean Some House? (Sep '13) Sep '13 Ben Tony Romolisb... 3
News Steelers receiver Antonio Brown demands more pa... (Sep '13) Sep '13 George 1
More from around the web