Why Notre Dame football is back

Why Notre Dame football is back

There are 18 comments on the CNN story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Why Notre Dame football is back. In it, CNN reports that:

The words have been uttered countless times over the past two decades, and each time they've proven premature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Sounds good to me

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#2 Feb 8, 2011
BigDan wrote:
Sounds good to me
This article is sounding a bit too much like the usual UCLA hype. "Back" to me means more then one marginal season outing. Just like a decline is a team having multiple losing seasons... something USC has NOT had!

FIGHT ON

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#3 Feb 8, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>This article is sounding a bit too much like the usual UCLA hype. "Back" to me means more then one marginal season outing. Just like a decline is a team having multiple losing seasons... something USC has NOT had!
FIGHT ON
has not had recently, you mean, you have had them though

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#4 Feb 8, 2011
Since when did Notre Dame start playing football? And, everybody's been saying Notre Dame could play tiddly winks! Now, I just heard the started their own powder puff football league!:D

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Newsflash....the only time anyone can say that ND is back is to win 11 games, go to a bvd game and win it, or at least go to the NC. The last time any of these things happened? Let's go back at least 20 years...SMH

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
Newsflash....the only time anyone can say that ND is back is to win 11 games, go to a bvd game and win it, or at least go to the NC. The last time any of these things happened? Let's go back at least 20 years...SMH
great post True!!!!!!

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#7 Feb 9, 2011
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>great post True!!!!!!
what up T! Do you play x-box live cfb? If so, maybe we could play? ROLL TIDE! GO BUCKS!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#8 Feb 9, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
Since when did Notre Dame start playing football? And, everybody's been saying Notre Dame could play tiddly winks! Now, I just heard the started their own powder puff football league!:D
for you to hear something, that would mean that someone might have spoke to you, lol, we all know that isn't true so try again.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#9 Feb 9, 2011
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
well the only time that anyone could say that Ohio State has even arrived is when they beat a decent SEC, since that still hasn't happened, you haven't. Noticed I said decent, not avg, like Arkansas.
By the way, my thanks go to the state of Ohio, they provide us their best players every year.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#10 Feb 9, 2011
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>what up T! Do you play x-box live cfb? If so, maybe we could play? ROLL TIDE! GO BUCKS!
trying to get a Date?

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#11 Feb 10, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to get a Date?
Hahahaha. Good one Dan and probably true

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#12 Feb 10, 2011
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha. Good one Dan and probably true
I think the above three are caught in a love triangle.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#13 Feb 10, 2011
which one is the caboose

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#14 Feb 11, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
well the only time that anyone could say that Ohio State has even arrived is when they beat a decent SEC, since that still hasn't happened, you haven't. Noticed I said decent, not avg, like Arkansas.
By the way, my thanks go to the state of Ohio, they provide us their best players every year.
still bitter Dan...smh

“DEC 7 1941”

AWAYS A BUCKEYE!!!

#15 Feb 11, 2011
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
trying to get a Date?
still a dumbass you and your boy chosen buttface..and your new name dicklesss!:)

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#16 Feb 12, 2011
Truebuckeyefan wrote:
<quoted text>still a dumbass you and your boy chosen buttface..and your new name dicklesss!:)
I must have kicked your ass and stole your girlfriend too, dude, let it go. Hey just to show you that I am sorry about that, I have a bunch of Ohio State Big Ten Champion stuff I can let ya have, it was cheap.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#18 Feb 12, 2011
Notre Dame football back??? NEVER!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#19 Feb 13, 2011
deathvalley wrote:
Notre Dame football back??? NEVER!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!
well you can wish for the failure but it will get you as far as wishing for LSU not to suck. Either way, you haven't been getting what you want

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What to watch for: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota ... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Rude Loud Phart 24
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 positions that could cause... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Magnum Man II 1
News Running back Adrian Peterson only Vikings playe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Minnesota Vikings Position Battle: Safety (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... (May '15) May '15 Spielman 14
News Minnesota Vikings Improve Defense with Trae Waynes (Apr '15) May '15 Spielman 18
News Another Golden Age Begins ? (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web