Smith a leader at Notre Dame

Dec 28, 2010 Full story: Knoxville News Sentinel 6

Notre Dame safety Harrison Smith , right, a former Catholic High School star, tackles Stanford running back Tyler Gaffney during the teams' game Sept.

Full Story
just sayin

Mooresville, NC

#1 Dec 29, 2010
Overrated

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Dec 31, 2010
just sayin wrote:
Overrated
Please explain because you are looking pretty dumb right now.
just sayin

Pageland, SC

#3 Dec 31, 2010
Dumb? Bc he made an int today? How many times has he been burned against Michigan the last 2 yrs? TWICE. You must be a leprechaun fan so I rest on this. Ask anybody that watched him in high-school when it was reported that he ran a 4.3 forty at a Nike combine and against Anderson County with a 15 yard head start got smoked down the sideline by a RB who barley finished school. Trust me when he's done at Notre dumb he's playing days are over.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#4 Dec 31, 2010
just sayin wrote:
Dumb? Bc he made an int today? How many times has he been burned against Michigan the last 2 yrs? TWICE. You must be a leprechaun fan so I rest on this. Ask anybody that watched him in high-school when it was reported that he ran a 4.3 forty at a Nike combine and against Anderson County with a 15 yard head start got smoked down the sideline by a RB who barley finished school. Trust me when he's done at Notre dumb he's playing days are over.
He had 3 Int's by the way...Yeah, you're dumb. Trust me, when he is done playing at Notre Dame he will be playing in the NFL.
just sayin

Pageland, SC

#5 Dec 31, 2010
I'm dumb. Ok you've said that how many times now? You've must have gotten that from your Phillip Fulmer trash talking book. When he is NOT DRAFTED you can come back on here and say I was right. Check your stats dumb ass he only had one int today.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#6 Dec 31, 2010
just sayin wrote:
I'm dumb. Ok you've said that how many times now? You've must have gotten that from your Phillip Fulmer trash talking book. When he is NOT DRAFTED you can come back on here and say I was right. Check your stats dumb ass he only had one int today.
Moron, he isn't going to be drafted because he is going to be the starting SS for Notre Dame next year. Have a nice day and try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Vikings' Harrison Smith Developing in... Sep 25 A Pus Limo Service 3
5 Takeaways From Minnesota Vikings' First Prese... Aug '14 Spielman 2
Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could a Veteran Safet... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Harry 1
Vikings vs. Bears: Behind Enemy Lines with Feat... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bottlecap 7
Peterson expects to play Sunday (Nov '13) Nov '13 Harry 2
Minnesota Vikings Made Mistake Staying Pat At N... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ponder 2
Shaun Prater Claimed By Vikings, Jacob Lacey Wa... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Spielman 2

Harrison Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE