Irish hold off Usc, 20-16, end 8-game...

Irish hold off Usc, 20-16, end 8-game rivalry skid a " Greg Beacham, Ap Sports Writer,

There are 2 comments on the Enlace story from Nov 27, 2010, titled Irish hold off Usc, 20-16, end 8-game rivalry skid a " Greg Beacham, Ap Sports Writer,. In it, Enlace reports that:

Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 8:23 p.m. / AP Notre Dame running back Cierre Wood, center, runs into Southern California defensive tackle Jurrell Casey during the first half of an NCAA college football game in Los Angeles, Saturday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Enlace.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Nov 28, 2010
we should have stopped passing with a freshman QB and just ran on their weak D. It was obvious that they couldn't stop it. Maybe USC will figure out how to play football some day without paying their players for it. Cheat on. I never talk smack and you will never find a time since I have been on here that I have but it is funny to me to do so now. USC died tonight. That sucks because there are only USC fans if they are winning. CP that doessn't go for you or my good friend Broadway Joe.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#2 Nov 28, 2010
we had the better D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot... Dec '17 RaiderFartvision 2
News Keenum takes the reins, Vikings exit Soldier Fi... Oct '17 Fart Joggers 2
News What to watch for: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota ... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Rude Loud Phart 24
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 positions that could cause... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Magnum Man II 1
News Running back Adrian Peterson only Vikings playe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Minnesota Vikings Position Battle: Safety (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... (May '15) May '15 Spielman 14
More from around the web