Kelly's first season featured strong ...

Kelly's first season featured strong finish

There are 1 comment on the Post Tribune story from Dec 22, 2010, titled Kelly's first season featured strong finish. In it, Post Tribune reports that:

Like almost everything else Brian Kelly tried to do in his first season at Notre Dame, introducing his players to Paul Longo's conditioning regimen appears to have been too much too soon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post Tribune.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Dec 23, 2010
I really like tht we have a D now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot... Dec 11 RaiderFartvision 2
News Keenum takes the reins, Vikings exit Soldier Fi... Oct '17 Fart Joggers 2
News What to watch for: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota ... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Rude Loud Phart 24
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 positions that could cause... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Magnum Man II 1
News Running back Adrian Peterson only Vikings playe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Minnesota Vikings Position Battle: Safety (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... (May '15) May '15 Spielman 14
More from around the web