Fixing Notre Dame Football

Fixing Notre Dame Football

There are 1 comment on the ndnation.com story from Mar 30, 2011, titled Fixing Notre Dame Football. In it, ndnation.com reports that:

Notre Dame Football News) - Whether or not Brian Kelly ever succeeds at a level that will validate his selection as Notre Dame's latest football coach, he's set in motion much needed changes directed at challenges that have hindered Notre Dame's ability to play championship football.A Many are small process steps, others are common sense ideas that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ndnation.com.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Apr 1, 2011
We have come a long ways in my opinion. I can see us making a big splash and we should return to be ranked every year. That's what I am thinking. I see a D that is on the verge of being dominating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Minnesot... Dec 11 RaiderFartvision 2
News Keenum takes the reins, Vikings exit Soldier Fi... Oct '17 Fart Joggers 2
News What to watch for: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota ... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Rude Loud Phart 24
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 positions that could cause... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Magnum Man II 1
News Running back Adrian Peterson only Vikings playe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Minnesota Vikings Position Battle: Safety (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... (May '15) May '15 Spielman 14
More from around the web