Fight still left in Irish

Fight still left in Irish

There are 128 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Sep 24, 2010, titled Fight still left in Irish. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Stanford 45, Notre Dame 38 Stanford snapped a seven-game losing streak to Notre Dame last season with the Cardinal's home victory in former coach Charlie Weis' last game with the Irish.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#21 Oct 8, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional, aren't you?
By the way, did I mention the Nothing Dame's days as a major player in college football have come and gone, never to return?
well you just mentioned it but I really don't need to come up with a damning reply because anyone with a clue knows that you made an idiotic statememnt. We are such a major player that the whole conference expansion fiasco this offseason hinged on us. Of course being the major player that we are we said thanks, but no thanks, we do better alone than any conference combined. Pretty sweet wouldn't you agree. It's ok that you are jealous though. Maybe I would be to if I wasn't a Notre Dame fan.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Oct 8, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Forget about the luck of the Irish. LSU has to be the luckiest team in football with their miserable performances so far. Hard to believe those fools are undefeated. I am sensing they will be gator bait this weekend
Luck of the Irish, ya how lucky were they when I had my best paid player Reggie push Mattie into the end zone. best money I ever spent.

FIGHT ON SNOOKUMS, FIGHT ON !!

“TROJANS "OWN" L.A. FOOTBALL”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#23 Oct 8, 2010
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Luck of the Irish, ya how lucky were they when I had my best paid player Reggie push Mattie into the end zone. best money I ever spent.
FIGHT ON SNOOKUMS, FIGHT ON !!
I am talking about LSU ahshole. Try coming up with somethng intellectual to say instead of that well worn rerun of acting like Pete Carroll but saying meaningless things just like that other idiot poster Rick Neushisel who even though he says anti UCLA talk, it shows really limited football knowledge. Every time you have to try a feible comeback at me with a dolphin short, or a snookums, only means that I have said something that has resonated to your shallow (B)ruin core and your only recourse is filler paper with no football substance. Your weak commments only give THE CHOSEN TRAVELER more dominanting power over all those who oppose the superior Men Of Troy!

CT - FEELING THE POWER
USC - FEELING THE UPSET

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#24 Oct 8, 2010
STANFORD 48
usc 17

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#25 Oct 9, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>I am talking about LSU ahshole. Try coming up with somethng intellectual to say instead of that well worn rerun of acting like Pete Carroll but saying meaningless things just like that other idiot poster Rick Neushisel who even though he says anti UCLA talk, it shows really limited football knowledge. Every time you have to try a feible comeback at me with a dolphin short, or a snookums, only means that I have said something that has resonated to your shallow (B)ruin core and your only recourse is filler paper with no football substance. Your weak commments only give THE CHOSEN TRAVELER more dominanting power over all those who oppose the superior Men Of Troy!
CT - FEELING THE POWER
USC - FEELING THE UPSET
Last night was special Snookums, I'll never forget.
CT - FEELING THE POWER (agree after last night)
USC - Fight On Men Of Troy

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#26 Oct 9, 2010
deathvalley wrote:
STANFORD 48
usc 17
you need to worry about florida and any decent team that the losers from your state plays and forget about everyone elses team. yall are the worse 5-0 team in the country.

San Marino, CA

#27 Oct 11, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to worry about florida and any decent team that the losers from your state plays and forget about everyone elses team. yall are the worse 5-0 team in the country.
Both SC and ND would kick their lucky ahss

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#28 Oct 12, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Both SC and ND would kick their lucky ahss
You're just saying this because........USC SUCKS!!!!!!!! LMAOROTF!!!!!!!

“USC=Greatest team of BCS era!”

Since: Aug 08

Burn, baby, burn!

#29 Oct 12, 2010
BigDan, sorry to hear about Rudolph's injury. Do you think either Eifert or Ragone will be able to capably fill in for him?

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#30 Oct 13, 2010
CPEM wrote:
BigDan, sorry to hear about Rudolph's injury. Do you think either Eifert or Ragone will be able to capably fill in for him?
well Ragone is actually faster than Rudolph but not as big and Tyler is as tall but not as strong. They should be fine with more practice reps. We really haven't gotten much out of rudolph recently because of the injury so we have room to improve but there really is no replacing him, he's a freak of nature. Big, strong, fast, agile and has great hands. Looks like we might be getting him back for his senior year after all.

What did you think about Stanford? They aren't the same old Stanford, that for sure.
Chuck Hays

Clifton Hill, MO

#31 Nov 3, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
well Ragone is actually faster than Rudolph but not as big and Tyler is as tall but not as strong. They should be fine with more practice reps. We really haven't gotten much out of rudolph recently because of the injury so we have room to improve but there really is no replacing him, he's a freak of nature. Big, strong, fast, agile and has great hands. Looks like we might be getting him back for his senior year after all.
What did you think about Stanford? They aren't the same old Stanford, that for sure.
Tulsa, 28- Nothing Dame, 27

TULSA???????? Bwa,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#32 Nov 10, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
it was a football game, not soccer so you shouldn't try and talk about it, it's something that you wouldn't undertand. Maybe your boyfriend could explain it to ya.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#33 Nov 10, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
it was a football game, not soccer so you shouldn't try and talk about it, it's something that you wouldn't undertand. Maybe your boyfriend could explain it to ya.
this guy Chuckie likes busting your balls huh! does he have a team? or just a hater...

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#34 Nov 10, 2010
T-Town Clown wrote:
<quoted text>this guy Chuckie likes busting your balls huh! does he have a team? or just a hater...
Not sure but I think he is big into soccer and the TV show Glee.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#35 Nov 10, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure but I think he is big into soccer and the TV show Glee.
the dude sounds like a hermaphrodite!

Glee!!!!!! LMAO

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#36 Nov 11, 2010
He's the one always yelling "I dropped the soap, I dropped the soap!!!!"

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#37 Nov 13, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
hey, tell your mom that i'm not iterested and tell your sister and wife that i just used them as a step up from jerking off. By the way, I bet you were hoping you could come talk smack after the fact again this week but you can't... ND held Utah to 3. by the way, sorry your kids look like me.

San Marino, CA

#38 Nov 13, 2010
Hey there still IS some fight left i the Irish. Thats good. We want them to at least have their game face on when we beat them again this year

FIGHT ON
jim

Show Low, AZ

#39 Nov 15, 2010
TO Chosen Traveler

NOTRE DAME IS missing their biggest stars,
so, my friend, Mr Chosen Traveler, it
won't be such a BIG deal IF your beloved
CHEATERS take the IRISH to the cleaners!

p.s. YOU were "lucky" to beat ASWHO!
Say hello to your horse.
WILBUR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

GO IRISH!

WE ARE N D !

San Marino, CA

#40 Nov 15, 2010
jim wrote:
TO Chosen Traveler
NOTRE DAME IS missing their biggest stars,
so, my friend, Mr Chosen Traveler, it
won't be such a BIG deal IF your beloved
CHEATERS take the IRISH to the cleaners!
p.s. YOU were "lucky" to beat ASWHO!
Say hello to your horse.
WILBUR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
GO IRISH!
WE ARE N D !
Enjoy the Utah anomaly. Watch out for your leprechaun, Traveler may squash his scrawny ahss just like the Trojans will do to the Irish, AGAIN! No matter if it is Brady Quinn or Jimmy Claussen, you cant beat the Men Of Troy

USC - WE FIGHT ON - AND WIN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What to watch for: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota ... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Rude Loud Phart 24
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 positions that could cause... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Magnum Man II 1
News Running back Adrian Peterson only Vikings playe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Minnesota Vikings Position Battle: Safety (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... (May '15) May '15 Spielman 14
News Minnesota Vikings Improve Defense with Trae Waynes (Apr '15) May '15 Spielman 18
News Another Golden Age Begins ? (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web