Fight still left in Irish

Sep 24, 2010 Full story: Journal Gazette 128

Stanford 45, Notre Dame 38 Stanford snapped a seven-game losing streak to Notre Dame last season with the Cardinal's home victory in former coach Charlie Weis' last game with the Irish.

Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Since: Dec 06

Cleveland, Ms,

#1 Sep 24, 2010
Well when you look at this game at first, it seems like an easy win for Stanford, when you take a closer look, not so. Stanford has played 3 of the worst teams in College football. Notre Dame has played 3 really good teams, 2 ranked. I am looking forward to this game. Barring injury, I think the Irish win this one.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#2 Sep 24, 2010
BigDan wrote:
Well when you look at this game at first, it seems like an easy win for Stanford, when you take a closer look, not so. Stanford has played 3 of the worst teams in College football. Notre Dame has played 3 really good teams, 2 ranked. I am looking forward to this game. Barring injury, I think the Irish win this one.
Go Stanford!
jim

Taylor, AZ

#3 Sep 24, 2010
GO IRISH!

YOU need to get to STANFORD QB
ANDREW LUCK.
Let's hope HE has NO LUCK at all!
(NO punt intended!)

The IRISH DEFENSE needs to play
"like there is NO tomorrow" !

GET ANGRY & HIT THEIR PLAYERS VERY HARD!
Let's send these CALIFORNIA boys back
home to their "classrooms"!

p.s. And to you Mr Traveler:
USC ( CHEATERS!)
I hope they get their lunch!
( And I don't mean from the cafeteria!)
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#4 Sep 24, 2010
jim wrote:
GO IRISH!
ANDREW LUCK.
(NO punt intended!)
USC ( CHEATERS!)
Go Cardinals!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#5 Sep 27, 2010
jim wrote:
GO IRISH!
ANDREW LUCK.
(NO punt intended!)
USC ( CHEATERS!)
Well we know we are better than Texas, Stanford destroyed UCLA who destroyed Texas. We were simply beat by a better team Saturday. We held Luck to 1 passing touchdown. The problem is that we never really got to him. They on the other hand got to Crist a bunch and that was with a 3 and 4 man rush a bunch of times. We looked like we were playing scared to make a mistake and I think with our type of offense you simply can't do that. We did hold Stanfords offense to their lowest score and the kicker scored the majority of their points.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#6 Sep 29, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know we are better than Texas, Stanford destroyed UCLA who destroyed Texas. We were simply beat by a better team Saturday. We held Luck to 1 passing touchdown. The problem is that we never really got to him. They on the other hand got to Crist a bunch and that was with a 3 and 4 man rush a bunch of times. We looked like we were playing scared to make a mistake and I think with our type of offense you simply can't do that. We did hold Stanfords offense to their lowest score and the kicker scored the majority of their points.
You want to act like you know something about football, but you give yourself away by saying something stupid: "we know we are better than Texas,Stanford destroyed UCLA who destroyed Texas."
Anyone who knows anything about the game knows you can't compare scores. In the long run, Texas will finish with a top 15 final ranking and a bowl berth, while Neuter Dame will win 3-5, continuing it's 20+ year run of mediocrity.

Go BC!!!
jim

Taylor, AZ

#7 Sep 29, 2010
TO Chuck Hayes in Md

SORRY, Chuck.
ND will defeat the EAGLES.
You are making the "same"
mistake that "other" ND haters
are making.

NOTRE DAME 24
BC 21

GO IRISH!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#8 Oct 4, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to act like you know something about football, but you give yourself away by saying something stupid: "we know we are better than Texas,Stanford destroyed UCLA who destroyed Texas."
Anyone who knows anything about the game knows you can't compare scores. In the long run, Texas will finish with a top 15 final ranking and a bowl berth, while Neuter Dame will win 3-5, continuing it's 20+ year run of mediocrity.
Go BC!!!
Hey Moron, we beat BC and Texas is out of the top 25 much less in the top 15. Now we know what we all suspected before, you know nothing about football and I do. Have a nice day and try again.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#9 Oct 4, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Moron, we beat BC and Texas is out of the top 25 much less in the top 15. Now we know what we all suspected before, you know nothing about football and I do. Have a nice day and try again.
It's a long time till the final rankings.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#10 Oct 4, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a long time till the final rankings.
Yes it is, which means there is just more time for us to get ranked.
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#11 Oct 5, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is, which means there is just more time for us to get ranked.
In order to get ranked, Neuter Dame will have to win some games, and we both know that's not going to happen.

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#12 Oct 7, 2010
Chuck Hays wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to get ranked, Neuter Dame will have to win some games, and we both know that's not going to happen.
the only thing that "We" both know is that you know little and get made a fool of here every time I reply to you. Opps just happened again.

“LSU, 2012 BCS NATIONAL CHAMPS!”

Since: Jun 10

Bama & USC r both going down!!

#13 Oct 7, 2010
There is ZERO FIGHT in Irish!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#14 Oct 7, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well we know we are better than Texas, Stanford destroyed UCLA who destroyed Texas.
Good points there Dan. Tell that to all those crazed (B)ruin fans the ND is always so chummy with

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 7, 2010
Chosen Traveler wrote:
<quoted text>Good points there Dan. Tell that to all those crazed (B)ruin fans the ND is always so chummy with
Huh ? Snookums you are not making any sense, We hate ND and those baby blue bruins.
Stay true snookums

FIGHT ON MEN OF TROY !!!!

#16 Oct 7, 2010
Pete_Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh ? Snookums you are not making any sense, We hate ND and those baby blue bruins.
Stay true snookums
FIGHT ON MEN OF TROY !!!!
We hate USC!!!! So, stay true snookums

LOSE ON BOYS OF TROY !!!!
Chuck Hays

Colcord, OK

#17 Oct 8, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
the only thing that "We" both know is that you know little and get made a fool of here every time I reply to you. Opps just happened again.
Delusional, aren't you?

By the way, did I mention the Nothing Dame's days as a major player in college football have come and gone, never to return?

#18 Oct 8, 2010
Notre Dame and THE BOYS OF TROY SUCK!!!! YO!!!!!!!

CARDINALS OVER USC BY 28 POINTS!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!

“SEC = Bandwagon”

Cleveland, Ms,

#19 Oct 8, 2010
deathvalley wrote:
There is ZERO FIGHT in Irish!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!
And yet a three loss Irish team far superior to a defeated undefeated LSU team. How's that QB search going for ya?

“WE FIGHT ON AND WIN!”

Since: Jul 10

San Marino, CA

#20 Oct 8, 2010
BigDan wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet a three loss Irish team far superior to a defeated undefeated LSU team. How's that QB search going for ya?
Forget about the luck of the Irish. LSU has to be the luckiest team in football with their miserable performances so far. Hard to believe those fools are undefeated. I am sensing they will be gator bait this weekend

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 Takeaways From Minnesota Vikings' First Prese... Aug '14 Spielman 2
Minnesota Vikings Rumors: Could a Veteran Safet... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Harry 1
Vikings vs. Bears: Behind Enemy Lines with Feat... (Dec '13) Dec '13 bottlecap 7
Peterson expects to play Sunday (Nov '13) Nov '13 Harry 2
Minnesota Vikings Made Mistake Staying Pat At N... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ponder 2
Shaun Prater Claimed By Vikings, Jacob Lacey Wa... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Spielman 2
Vikings Try Out Safety Joe Lefeged (Oct '13) Oct '13 Turn Head and Cou... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Harrison Smith People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••