Vikings have a reunion with Colin Kae...

Vikings have a reunion with Colin Kaepernick and 49ers on Sunday

There are 7 comments on the The Miami Herald story from Aug 24, 2013, titled Vikings have a reunion with Colin Kaepernick and 49ers on Sunday. In it, The Miami Herald reports that:

Before Colin Kaepernick was a Super Bowl quarterback, before he was the ESPY winner as "Best Breakthrough Athlete," before he suddenly drew 10-to-1 odds in Las Vegas to win the 2013 NFL MVP award, he was simply a 49ers backup working behind Alex Smith and fighting for second-team reps.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Miami Herald.

viking nation

Madera, CA

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Coach Frazier went to Kaepernick's college to learn more about the read-option He want's to be prepared for the up coming game this season with teams that have a run-option quarterbacks. That's what I was reading about the few days ago. I hope the Vikes will take that big step forward. from last season. That Bills game was a big step backward. I'm expecting to see big improvement this game...... VIKINGS HO!
Harry

Park River, ND

#2 Aug 25, 2013
viking nation wrote:
Coach Frazier went to Kaepernick's college to learn more about the read-option He want's to be prepared for the up coming game this season with teams that have a run-option quarterbacks. That's what I was reading about the few days ago. I hope the Vikes will take that big step forward. from last season. That Bills game was a big step backward. I'm expecting to see big improvement this game...... VIKINGS HO!
Expect EXOTIC blitzing.

Since: Dec 06

Spring Hill, FL

#3 Aug 25, 2013
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
Expect EXOTIC blitzing.
Harry we don't talk to ezg,to many issues.Where have you been?

“FORUMS LONGEST POSTING MEMBER ”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#4 Aug 25, 2013
viking nation wrote:
Instead of going to Kaepernick's college he should have signed Vince Young, the way he looked the other day young is one the the 15 best QB's in the NFL. At his worse he was better than Ponder.

Todays game is the beginning of the end for our franchise QB. 49ers are going to eat him up I have no confidence in him against one of the best defenses in football.

“Goodbye my friend!”

Since: Jan 07

Pringle Hill.

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Avant wrote:
<quoted text>Instead of going to Kaepernick's college he should have signed Vince Young, the way he looked the other day young is one the the 15 best QB's in the NFL. At his worse he was better than Ponder.
Todays game is the beginning of the end for our franchise QB. 49ers are going to eat him up I have no confidence in him against one of the best defenses in football.
Yep...looked great against guys who will be working at Walmart next week with you and ezg.

LOONEY TUNES......WHAT A MAROON!!!!!
viking nation

Madera, CA

#6 Aug 25, 2013
Childress wrote:
<quoted text>Harry we don't talk to ezg,to many issues.Where have you been?
People can talk to whoever they wish You do not control them like your other buddys.
viking nation

Madera, CA

#7 Aug 25, 2013
Gonzo - What are you in between cranking one out lol oyes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Harrison Smith Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What to watch for: Chicago Bears vs. Minnesota ... (Oct '16) Feb '17 Rude Loud Phart 24
News Minnesota Vikings: 5 positions that could cause... (Jun '16) Jun '16 Magnum Man II 1
News Running back Adrian Peterson only Vikings playe... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Fart news 4
News Minnesota Vikings Position Battle: Safety (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom wingo 6
News Vikings pick up 2016 options on Matt Kalil, Har... (May '15) May '15 Spielman 14
News Minnesota Vikings Improve Defense with Trae Waynes (Apr '15) May '15 Spielman 18
News Another Golden Age Begins ? (Apr '15) Apr '15 tom wingo 2
More from around the web