Ravens overcome stubborn Browns

Ravens overcome stubborn Browns

There are 13 comments on the Evening Sun story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Ravens overcome stubborn Browns. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Joe Flacco's first series against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday almost ended in disaster.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

HanoverSteel

Uniontown, PA

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Who cares about them? The rats are are going to lose to the Steelers Sunday?
Steve Tellers

Lakewood, OH

#2 Sep 28, 2010
The Steelers are doing fine without Roethy, but they don't have enough to beat a good team like the Ravens without him.
Here We Go Steelers

Westminster, MD

#3 Sep 28, 2010
All the pressure will be on Baltimore this weekend. Ravens lose and they are 2 1/2 games behind the Steelers already. Steelers know they have a bye next week and then Big Ben will be ready for the Brownies at Heinz. Pressure time Ravens.
wtf

Dover, PA

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Did this fool see the game I did? Browns played Cincy. Ravens played Steelers. Typical YDR reporter.

What a douche.
wrong

Shippensburg, PA

#6 Oct 4, 2010
wtf wrote:
Did this fool see the game I did? Browns played Cincy. Ravens played Steelers. Typical YDR reporter.
What a ****.
You are the fool, this is an old article. Check the dates on the comments.
Blah Blah Blah

Hanover, PA

#7 Oct 4, 2010
Ravens beat Steelers!
Go Ravens!
Yea Team!
Succa's!
Redsy

Newburg, PA

#8 Oct 4, 2010
WTF? Am I missing something? Ravens played Steelers yesterday. Why are they writing about them playing the Browns?
Redsy

Newburg, PA

#9 Oct 4, 2010
I just called the editing depart of the newspaper and they had no idea. They will be checking into the matter. Maybe they should be checking into who is doing their job effeciently
shim

Hanover, PA

#10 Oct 4, 2010
Let's last week people were all excited about watching the Cleveland ravens playing the Cleveland browns
Blah Blah Blah

Hanover, PA

#11 Oct 4, 2010
Hey you guys.........This is an older article from
2 weeks ago. Duh.

“"What I tell ya?"”

Since: Mar 10

Geno the Troll Buster

#12 Oct 4, 2010
HanoverSteel wrote:
Who cares about them? The rats are are going to lose to the Steelers Sunday?
how'd that work out for you?
Steve Tellers

Lakewood, OH

#13 Oct 5, 2010
A big, big win for the Ravens!!!!!!!!!! Being tied with the Steelers instead of being 2 games back is huge, even at this early stage of the season.
Sacco Flacco

Hanover, PA

#16 Jan 15, 2011
The Geno wrote:
<quoted text>how'd that work out for you?
Another AFC Championship game for Roethlisberger..........4th in 7 years. Thanks for playing Baltimore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Haloti Ngata Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ravens executive O.J. Brigance honored by Balti... Mar '15 Gloves and Broncos 1
News Everything You Need To Know About NFL Playoffs'... (Jan '15) Jan '15 BradyHumps 3
News Ravens have tough decision to make on Haloti Ngata (May '13) May '13 Mike Lurz 1
News Spears looking for a Super Bowl ring with Ravens (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 2
News Ravens' Ray Lewis to retire after playoffs (Jan '13) Jan '13 Richies Cool Man ... 2
News How should Sanchez handle Ravens? (Sep '11) Oct '11 Rexfarts 7
News BLOG: Ravens Comradery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chirpfarts 3
More from around the web