A vested interest

Full story: Baltimore Sun

Age will not catch Trevor Pryce this season. Nor will the memory of his misfortune from a year ago.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
T Sizzle Sux

Lutherville Timonium, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Great to hear that Trevor is healthy again, he's a beast. It's that kind of dedication that is lacking from the young punks in the league now days (see Suggs). T Fizzle needs to get to practice and be part of the team, if he doesn't they should bench his azz.
IRISHPAT

Montgomery Village, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

T Sizzle Sux wrote:
Great to hear that Trevor is healthy again, he's a beast. It's that kind of dedication that is lacking from the young punks in the league now days (see Suggs). T Fizzle needs to get to practice and be part of the team, if he doesn't they should bench his ****.
Gotta agree, this team needs only guys with Pryce,s attitude.And as good as he is I've never seen him lose his poise like some others on the squad.
Fan

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

I hope he has a great season. It's always satisfying to see guys with talent also have class. He could act like a rock star but doesn't.
Brian

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

It's a good thing we have overachievers like Pryce to offset the underachievers like McGahee.

Leave it to Ryan to make a stupid comment:

"It's amazing all the years he's played and yet he's a little kid, or a young man, mentalitywise"

That's why he will never be a head coach.
Bruce

Shepherdstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

It sure is gonna be fun watching the defense again even if ther offense won't do very well.
Mike Brown

Stevensville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

You have to admire Pryce's dedication. If most of the other players would have come into camp in his kind of shape I'd assume that there wouldn't be nearly the amount of injuries we've seen.

He just goes to show that if you're prepared you can tolerate the harder pace that John Harbaugh has installed. I hope the other players are paying attention.
zimmy from parkville

Nottingham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

if mcnair(last year ) and mcgahee (this year) had the same dedication, we'd be singing a different tune
J-Hammer

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

With Harbaugh running things, the days of signing lazy players like McGahee are over !! He and Ozzie will focus on bringing in guys that not only have talent, but are also tough and willing to work hard. The future is bright for Ravens football.
J-Hammer

Columbia, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Great interview on WBAL radio the other day with Trevor Pryce. This guy is beast and a class act. His attitude and dedication to being at his best are great examples from a veteran player.
Guy Smiley

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Makes you wonder why the Bronco's let him slip away. Can't wait to see him sack Anderson!!
David21009

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

zimmy from parkville wrote:
if mcnair(last year ) and mcgahee (this year) had the same dedication, we'd be singing a different tune
McNair is one of the toughest players of his generation, probably to a fault. He took some vicious shots and kept coming back for more. I won't defend McGahee as we all saw him sucking air in numerous games last year, but if you know anything about Steve McNair you know questioning his dedication and tenacity is something you really can't do. If he has one leg and one arm and a coach willing to let him in, he's playing. It wasn't always a good thing but you don't get that way by not keeping yourself in top shape. Nothing lazy or lacking in dedication about him. We just got him on the downside of his career, but really what did we expect at his age? It was a band-aid when we needed a transplant.
Willis McGahee

Valrico, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

I wear my weight vest while I play my xbox.
Key

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2008

Good for him! I think he will have a prosperous year. Especially with that kind of work ethnic, good things are sure to come. This from a Denver Bronco fan.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Haloti Ngata Discussions

Search the Haloti Ngata Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ravens have tough decision to make on Haloti Ngata (May '13) May '13 Mike Lurz 1
Spears looking for a Super Bowl ring with Ravens (Mar '13) Mar '13 The_Solution 2
Ravens' Ray Lewis to retire after playoffs (Jan '13) Jan '13 Richies Cool Man Diary 2
How should Sanchez handle Ravens? (Sep '11) Oct '11 Rexfarts 7
BLOG: Ravens Comradery (Sep '11) Sep '11 Chirpfarts 3
NFL franchise tags: who gets them (Feb '11) Feb '11 Laughing Bear Fan 1
Ravens overcome stubborn Browns (Sep '10) Jan '11 Sacco Flacco 13
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••