Signing center was no snap

Signing center was no snap

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 2, 2007, titled Signing center was no snap. In it, Newsday reports that:

The Giants went down to the free-agency period wire but signed center Shaun O'Hara last night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

The Man

Washington, NJ

#1 Mar 2, 2007
Jerry Reese is ignorant ... how about we get an impact guy this year ... either at LB or CB?!?!?!? I mean seriously, what the f***... I can't handle another mediocore year.
jad

Cleveland, OH

#2 Mar 2, 2007
Reese cannot be this stupid. With no linebackers, corners,left tackle to speak of, nor any advantage in cap dollars or love for the coach to attract any free agents, one has to wonder the logic of promoting him to a position where he is a prime example of the Peter Principle. Hope he has something in mind for the mess he has created.
Gmen

Alexandria, VA

#3 Mar 2, 2007
Have faith.. We can get people here. We just
have to get rid of the cancer in the locker
room. When we kick #92 to the curb we can
start again to rebuild the Giants D to where
it was when LT and Banks struck fear in all.
gman24

Royal Oak, MI

#4 Mar 2, 2007
we are rebuilding, our rookies of today will be a stars of tomarrow
PRinNJ

Tully, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2007
I think I agree with everyone. Why do I feel like I am seeing a parallel between Isiah and Reese ? I will give him the benefit of the doubt, but it is tough doing window shopping when other teams in your own division and conference are buying. They did re-sign O'Hara. This may be a tough year to stomach.....again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guy Whimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Roethlisberger Show: Don't Get Mad, Make Plays (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ricardo Montalban 5
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Jaguars give military tickets in honor of 9/11 (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Fuz 2
News Giants' Burress: Still no new deal, no practice (Aug '08) Oct '09 Nunia 4
nfl (Oct '07) May '08 earl whimper 3
News Giants Q&A: Putting out the trash talk - (Nov '07) Nov '07 RickM 2
News Strahan ends holdout, rejoins Giants Monday - (Aug '07) Sep '07 harry 16
More from around the web