Giants' Burress: Still no new deal, n...

Giants' Burress: Still no new deal, no practice

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 11, 2008, titled Giants' Burress: Still no new deal, no practice. In it, Newsday reports that:

Now it's the Giants who want a new deal and Plaxico Burress who appears to be balking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bronko

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Aug 11, 2008
Let "Plaxico Burress take care of Plaxico Burress" somewhere else. Show this guy the door the same way that you did Shockey. He is another immature "all me" player and a distraction to the team.
Bord

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Aug 11, 2008
Bronko wrote:
Let "Plaxico Burress take care of Plaxico Burress" somewhere else. Show this guy the door the same way that you did Shockey. He is another immature "all me" player and a distraction to the team.
Burress actually wants to be a Giant, unlike Shockey. He'll play, and he'll get his money, which is deserved. Rosenhaus has as much to do with this saga as Burress. His job is to push the negotiations to the limit.

Great news on Goff. There were reports he would be out for the season. Now, the rookie can develop with Kehl and give the Jints some linebacker depth.
Busey

Melville, NY

#3 Aug 11, 2008
These guys have non - guaranteed contracts. I have no problem with NFL holdouts.
Nunia

Waynesville, MO

#4 Oct 8, 2009
Guy Whimper in my opinion is an under rated player regardless of his foot injury a while back I believe we can see great things out of him this season if given the opprtunity to shine...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guy Whimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Roethlisberger Show: Don't Get Mad, Make Plays (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ricardo Montalban 5
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Jaguars give military tickets in honor of 9/11 (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Fuz 2
nfl (Oct '07) May '08 earl whimper 3
News Giants Q&A: Putting out the trash talk - (Nov '07) Nov '07 RickM 2
News Strahan ends holdout, rejoins Giants Monday - (Aug '07) Sep '07 harry 16
News Strahan ends holdout, rejoins Giants Monday -- ... (Aug '07) Aug '07 chris 1
More from around the web