Petitgout still scarred from cut by R...

Petitgout still scarred from cut by Reese

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 14, 2007, titled Petitgout still scarred from cut by Reese. In it, Newsday reports that:

It's been four months since Luke Petitgout got the shock of his professional life, when new Giants general manager Jerry Reese told the eight-year veteran that the Giants no longer wanted him around.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Warwick, NY

#1 Jun 14, 2007
Classy. I can understand the cut, a pricey lineman in his 30's with chronic health issues is not particularly attractive. Regardless, it will be a long season if Reese has underestimated the replacement talent.
Giants Fan

New York, NY

#2 Jun 14, 2007
Still rumors pursist that Petitgout was one of the locker room lawyers /"anonymous sources" that was always mouthing off to the press to complain about Coughlin.

In the immortal words of Len Pasquarelli - it is time for him to move on, or movie out....

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Jun 14, 2007
Two words.
False Start

South Richmond Hill, NY

#5 Jun 18, 2007
He was having the best season of his career, then got hurt and was lost for the rest of it. It was just plain bad luck, unlike all his false start penalties. He will be missed, but the bottom line is he never played like a first-round pick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guy Whimper Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ben Roethlisberger Show: Don't Get Mad, Make Plays (Oct '13) Oct '13 Ricardo Montalban 5
News Offensive Line Question Marks Could Be Bad News... (Jul '13) Jul '13 jpsteeler567 1
News Jaguars give military tickets in honor of 9/11 (Sep '12) Sep '12 The Fuz 2
News Giants' Burress: Still no new deal, no practice (Aug '08) Oct '09 Nunia 4
nfl (Oct '07) May '08 earl whimper 3
News Giants Q&A: Putting out the trash talk - (Nov '07) Nov '07 RickM 2
News Strahan ends holdout, rejoins Giants Monday - (Aug '07) Sep '07 harry 16
More from around the web